I Want You Back - 2yeon (P.3)

It was 7PM when Sana and a newly-arrived arrive Tzuyu were sitting on Jeongyeon's dinning area as they ate the pizza they brought for dinner whilst eyeing a depressed Jeongyeon who hasn't touched any single food or drink ever since the couple came to her home.

Sana: "Unnie.. You need eat something." looking concern as she pushed the plate of Pepperoni Pizza towards the older girl who took a small bite and a sip of coke before settling back on her seat and crossed her arms.

Jeongyeon: "Should I forgive her?"

She looked towards the couple who stopped eating and looked at her, making sure she was seriously asking the question.

This is the first time she ever asked anything relating to Nayeon ever since she came back into their lives a month ago. Neither Sana, Tzuyu nor Jihyo asked Jeongyeon about it since they knew it is a sensitive subject for her and it seemed like the older girl doesn't want anything to do with her ex-girlfriend but they did noticed her drinking in bars more frequent than usual.

Tzuyu: "It's up to you, Unnie. Only you can answer that but I won't blame you if you won't."

Jeongyeon: "But you forgave her."

Tzuyu leaned back onto her chair and crossed her arms mimicking her "other mother".

Tzuyu: "It wasn't easy, Unnie. But I can see the effort she does in asking for my forgiveness. Plus, my relationship with Nayeon-unnie is different from yours and hers because if Sana did that to me...." she eyed her girlfriend who almost spit out her drink in shock as she coughed continuously making Tzuyu panic a bit and gave Sana a tissue and rubbed her back before apologizing to her girlfriend.

Sana: "I would NEVER do that to you!" she immediately answered while still coughing.

Tzuyu: "I know you wouldn't, agi." she kissed the side of Sana's head for comfort instantly regretting using them as an example. "I am just saying.. that IF it were me.. I wouldn't know what to do either. I may be not as strong as you, Unnie because I know how much you love Nayeon-unnie and we all saw how much you were hurt about your break-up and her leaving. Forgiving her will be a huge step for you."

Jeongyeon: "She said she'll do everything to fix our relationship." fixating her gaze towards the plate of food in front of her.

Sana: "Do you want that?"

Jeongyeon: "Want what?"

Sana: "Fix your relationship?"

Jeongyeon just shrugged her shoulders.

Sana: "Do you still love her, unnie?"

Jeongyeon bit her lip and thought real hard if how to answer it.

Jeongyeon: "I just don't want to risk my heart being broken by her once again." she mumbled.

Sana: "Don't you atleast want to give her a chance? It doesn't mean if you gave her a chance, you have to forgive her right away or go back into a romantic relationship. You both were friends for all throughout high school before getting together. Maybe atleast have the friendship back?"

Jeongyeon sighed in frustration before putting her hands on the table and standing up planning to head to the fridge but Tzuyu stood in front of her.

Tzuyu: "Unnie. No. Drinking in not the answer."

Jeongyeon started bursting into tears and hugged Tzuyu who reciprocated the hug right away even if it isn't in her personality to do it, she knows her Unnie needs comfort right now.