Hospital Romance - DahMo ft. SaTzu

Momo: Ow ow ow ow..

Sana: I know. I know.

Momo: Ow ow ow ow..

Sana: I know. I know.

Momo: Ow ow ow ow, Sana!

Momo: I know, Momoring!

Sana was slowly assisting Momo from her car towards the emergency room in one of the nearest hospitals in their condominium.

Sana got a call from her neighbor/ best friend at 10PM that she feels like her stomach was about to explode which led the curly haired girl in a panic so she took the spare key that Momo gave her a few months ago in case of emergency and opened up the door to find the dancer laying in bed clutching her stomach and is running a fever.

Sana: Oh my gosh Momo, you're burning up! How long has this fever been on?

Momo: S-Since this morning, I though it would go away but it didn't. I couldn't eat the whole day and now my stomach hurts so much.

Sana: You might have appendicitis Momoring, just like what my cousin had. Come on, let's go to the hospital quickly.

As they arrived in the hospital, a nurse immediately sat Momo into a wheelchair and rolled her in a stretcher inside the ER with Sana standing beside her completing her basic info in her patient chart.

Dr. Jihyo: Hello good day, I am Dr. Jihyo the emergency doctor on duty. What seems to be the problem?

Momo looked at Sana for help since she was already in immense pain to explain everything to the doctor.

Sana: Uhmmm.. From what I collected doctor so far is that she's been having fever since this morning and she lost her appetite too then maybe an hour ago, she said her stomach began to ache so she called me and I brought her here.

Dr. Jihyo: Hmmm.. I understand, well. Can you show me where the pain is Miss.. (looking at her chart) Hirai?

Momo slowly unfolded her arms that were on her abdominal area and pointed on her right lower area so Dr. Jihyo made her slowly bend her knees and began to touch it lightly until she winced in pain before withdrawing her hand immediately.

Jihyo: Hmmmm.. It seems like a case of appendicitis but I just want to be sure. I'm going to draw some blood so we can somehow confirm it but since she is in pain, we might schedule her for an emergency appendectomy. I'm just going to page the on call surgeon to take a better look at it ok?

Both girls looked shocked but nodded before Dr. Jihyo gave them a warm smile and excused herself before leaving and attending to another patient who was crying on the other side of the ER who just arrived.

Momo: I-I-I need surgery?

Sana: It might be. Once your apprendix goes bad, it has to go. I remember one doctor saying that to my cousin when he had his removed a year ago.

A medical technologist then suddenly came through the curtains and informed them that she's going to collect some blood. Sana offered to hold Momo's hand who was squeezing the living crap out of it that the blonde beauty had to cover her mouth with her other hand so not to scream from Momo's death grip.

Sana was about to have a fit until the curtains opened yet again and two female doctors suddenly entered; which both made both women speechless.

The younger-looking doctor is tall, black hair, doe-eyes, looks foreign but regal and sporting a cold demeanor, wearing light blue scrubs and a white coat while the other female doctor was wearing a dark blue scrubs and white coat, shorter than the first doctor, pale white skin, highlighted wavy medium-length hair, small chin and pinchable cheekbones wearing a bright smile.