I Am Here- MiTzu (P.1)

Mina was busy playing her Nintendo Switch whilst she Jihyo and Jeongyeon were in the kitchen washing the dishes and cooking a snack respectively while the rest of their friends were outside doing their own business when the front door of their shared home suddenly slammed open; revealing a distressed Tzuyu running towards her room very quickly, confusing the girls who all saw her passing through; making Mina drop her game console immediately and sprinted towards the maknae's room, followed by Jeongyeon and Jihyo who stopped what they were doing as well.

The three girls stood at Tzuyu's doorframe and saw their youngest friend curled up on her bed and sobbing uncontrollably; breaking their hearts on the process, especially Mina who had been having strong romantic feelings for the tall girl for a year now, but no one else knew about it but her alone.

Jihyo: "Tzuyu-ah! What happened?!" she rushed to her youngest's side on the bed and gently stroke her hair, trying to calm the maknae down but all she heard were sobs and mumbles that none of the girls could understand.

Jeongyeon: "Shhhhh.. Calm down Tzu. You're having a hard time breathing. Breathe in and out." she consoled their maknae using a soft tone as she knelt down beside Jihyo to face Tzuyu's face that was all covered by her hair.

It took a minute or two for them to convince Tzuyu into taking deep breaths in between her sobs; ceasing the uncontrollable bawling and sudden intake of air in her lungs.

Jihyo: "Tell us what's wrong Tzuyu-yah please. You are worrying us." she whispered in the girl's ear, trying her best not to cry and be strong infront of her favorite "child" who looks so broken.

Tzuyu: "S-s-sana'sssss.. c-ch-cheating o-on m-m--me.." she tried her best to form a sentence even if it sounded shaky, low and incomprehensible at times. But the 3 girls understood it immediately, causing initial shock for all of them.

Every single one of the friend group knew about the Sana-Tzuyu relationship that has been going on for almost a year and everyone seemed to support them. Even Mina, who was hurting inside; but chose to respect their relationship since she knew that Tzuyu was in love with the other Japanese for years now and decided to confess and court her a year ago until Sana confirmed their relationship months ago making Mina back off entirely, seeing how happy it made Tzuyu being with Sana.

So it made Mina instantly angry when she heard that Sana was cheating on the girl who loved her dearly and had always put Sana first above everyone else.

No one said a word after Tzuyu's revelation as they were still in disbelief of what they had heard, but seconds later; they heard their front door open once again and they could hear Sana calling out Tzuyu's name since Tzuyu gave her girlfriend a spare key. Making everyone's ears perk up as Tzuyu curled further into a ball; feeling troubled upon hearing her cheating girlfriend's voice, causing Mina to leave the doorframe and walk out, straight to Sana's direction and took a full swing on the older girl's face when she was at arm's length, slapping the taller blonde hard and loud.

Mina: "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HER?! YOU FUCKIN' CHEATER!" Screaming at the top of her lungs, shocking everyone in the house as none of the girls ever heard Mina be this loud nor angry at someone until now.

Sana was left speechless, holding onto her now stinging and reddened cheek with eyes bugged out and red, seemed like she was crying too but Mina didn't care at her well-being because all she is seeing is the pain in Tzuyu's face blurring her vision, causing the younger girl wanting to hurt Sana again and again for what she did.

Mina: "ANSWER ME, MINATOZAKI!" she raised her voice again stepping forward but was pulled back by Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon: "Mina, ENOUGH." she held Mina back but was too staring back at Sana with daggers, causing Sana step back a bit. "HOW COULD YOU, SANA?" She exclaimed. Although less harsh and loud than Mina's voice but still with pain and irritation. "Tzuyu trusted you. WE trusted you! And this is what you do?"