I'll Be There For You - Foreign Line (SaMoMiTzu)

Disclaimer: Just to remind everyone that this is only fanfiction and no disrespect towards Chaeyoung or her relationship but this storyline just came into mind. Please no hate from anyone in the comments. I respect the girls very much and they are grown women who have the right to be in relationships.

Synopsis: "Foreign-Line"-centric; After the news broke out about Chaeyoung's relationship with someone else, the SaMoTzu each tried to comfort a hurting Mina the best that they can in their own simple ways.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There were hurried knocks on the door but no one answered making the SaMo twins anxious so Sana took the emergency spare key given to her and slowly opened the main door towards Mina's condominium.

They called the youngest of the J-Line's family earlier and was told that she hasn't gone home from what they initially thought so the two girls came to a conclusion that Mina would most probably be on her own apartment that she bought for herself for more privacy and was closer to their JYPE company office in Japan.

Momo went in first and scanned the home for any signs of their best friend but it was dead silent and dark, looking like no one was home but once Sana head to the hallway, she heard soft sobs coming from the bedroom as she signaled Momo to follow her.

Once they softly knocked on the half open bedroom, they saw a lump under the blanket that was moving a bit in sync with the sobs being heard.

Their hearts bled for their best friend as they slowly approached her and spoke.

Momo: "Mina-yah?" she whispered and put her hand on top of the blanket and caressed it, trying to soothe a hurting friend but the sobbing continued.

Sana went to the other side of the bed and hugged the blanket from behind and rubbed her hand on what she felt like was Mina's arm.

Sana: "Shhhhh.. We're here Minari..." she knows she can't say "It's gonna be ok, because it is not." but she just reassured her best friend that they are here for her.

They let Mina cry for a few more minutes and felt a little sense of relief that the sobbing sounds had slowly stopped.

Feeling like she needed air, Mina took off her blanket and looked at her co-Japanese members with bloodshot eyes, red nose and cheeks and tousled hair which broke Sana and Momo inside.

Mina: "I-I-I k-know w-we knew about their relationship months ago... B-b-but it s-still hurts. Especially now t-that t-they are now public a-and can g-go on d-dates together and be sweet w-without hiding it anymore." she slowly and softly said whilst accepting a tissue from Momo who got it from Mina's bedside table. "I-It s-still h-hurts, unnies." she whispered making Sana grab her head and placed it on her chest while rubbing her back.

Sana: "I know Minari. I know." she felt like crying as well but she had to stay strong for Mina who needs all the support she can get.

Momo was rubbing her knee gently and looked for Mina's phone that was on her nightstand and thankfully it was on silent mode but she can see notifications that kept popping through her screen before turning it over so they will not see it.

Momo: "I will call Jihyo and tell them that we are here and that you are safe ok?" earning a small nod from both girls before leaving the room and taking out her phone.

Mina: "I k-know that she never loved me that way but confessing to her a year ago was a b-bad idea." she mumbled on Sana's chest who heard it.

Sana: "It was better to let her know than keeping it in, Minari. Atleast she knew how you felt right?"