Anything, Anywhere - DahMo (+18)

Everyone was thinking that it was going to be a fun night to let loose and get drunk after a successful concert with the whole Twice crew. Everybody came out to the private bar the team rented the whole night just for them to enjoy themselves without paparazzi, judging eyes or dispatch to make their lives a living hell.

As soon as they had arrived, Momo had grabbed Dahyun and dragged her to the dancefloor with both girls already losing the rest of the girls in the crowded club as they were all busy doing their own thing with their significant others.

Dahyun didn't exactly mind since Momo's dancing never fails to turn her on every single time. She swayed and danced half-heartedly being too caught up watching her girlfriend do multiple body rolls and sway her hips making her head spin with Momo's tantalizing movements making Dahyun not-so-little friend make its appearance from her tight pants especially when Momo dropped to the floor in front of her, only to pop back up and grinded her front on Dahyun as she went  back up.

Losing her self-control, the smaller girl flipped Momo around; pulling the older girl by her hips and directed that perfect ass back towards her crotch making Momo moan immediately once she felt her girlfriend's buddy poking at her.

The dancer had caught on to what Dahyun was doing and instantly grinded back into her causing a string of curse words to exit Dahyun's mouth. Momo then lifted one of her hands to wrap around Dahyun's neck from behind, guiding the pale girl's mouth towards at her ear.

Dahyun: "Fuck Momo. You are so fucking hot. You are making me so hard, Mami." she said through gritted teeth before nibbling Momo's ear as she received a sultry moan in reply and grinded harder, much to Dahyun's delight. "Do you want my cock in you right here and now?" Dahyun asked her girlfriend while reaching underneath Momo's shirt and grabbed one of her breasts and catching a hard nipple through her bra. "Always so ready for me. Such a good slut for Daddy Hyun huh? Your body feels so good against mine." she finished off with a rather strong jerk of her hips making her clothed dick hit Momo's covered ass.

It was then and there that Momo couldn't take it anymore and reached for Dahyun's hand that was resting on her stomach then pulls her off the dance floor, quickly found a dark corner in the club just a little far off from the bar where no one would bother looking unless they focused their eyes really hard from the strobing lights and pushes Dahyun against the wall causing a small thud. 

Before the pale girl can say anything about being handled like that, Momo proceed to kiss her hungrily and it didn't take long before she catches on and kissed her back with the same intensity. An insistent tongue swipes along Dahyun's lips, causing them to open willingly and their tongues started to have a battle for dominance covering each other's moans.

Dahyun wants to feel Momo against her skin as the seconds passed by so she reaches both of her hands up under the dancer's shirt but this time, she pushed the bra aside; giving Momo's free nipples an intense pinching. She smiled proudly when Momo's kisses became sloppier from her ministrations towards the the taller girl's breasts but soon found herself faltering when she feels her own jeans' zipper being undone with Momo's smooth hand gripped her member and tugged on it harshly causing her to pull away from Momo's mouth with a gasp escaping her swollen lips.

Dahyun: "Fuck yeah."

Momo smiled triumphantly; knowing she won this round when the hands on her breasts started to lose its rhythm. She felt Dahyun's precum spread through her hands as she moved her hand with precision as the pale girl started to whimper with pleasure.

Momo leaned closer to Dahyun and began whispering in her ear while still massaging Dahyun's thick rod. 

Momo: "How was my dancing, Dadi? Did I make little Dubu, hard?" biting Dahyun's ear playfully before licking it sensually.