RTB Series: Only Mine - SaTzu (+18)

Manager Unnie informed the girls right after Mina's practice session that they were allowed to go out for lunch.

All except Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Jihyo and Mina went to the cafeteria to eat because they were all starving except for Tzuyu who had lost her appetite all of the sudden but she knew better than to skip her meals since she was advised by their company nutritionist to eat more since their last checkup. Tzuyu was considered underweight causing their management to help her gain some weight, worried she might have been starving herself so the managers kept an eye on her making sure she had been eating well along with the watchful eyes of the rest of the members.

But Tzuyu was just picking on her food since she wasn't in the mood because of what she had been witnessing the whole morning.

Which is the "SaHyo Flirtfest"

The maknae wasn't known to expresses her feelings well let alone the feeling of "jealousy" as even she was confusing herself why was she having this urge of just pulling Sana away from Jihyo any chance she can get and it was not just her leader-unnie; every other person getting to clingy towards the bubbly Japanese for that matter.

For the past month or so, Tzuyu had been getting the jealous bug over anyone who comes closer to the clumsy squirrel.

3 weeks ago, they were on a promotional tour in the States when Sana asked Momo out to explore the night life in Times Square instead of Tzuyu who was sitting beside her where they ended up telling all about the sites they visited the next day while the maknae kept rolling her eyes the whole time and decided to transfer vans where Nayeon, Mina, Chaeyoung and Dahyun were riding.

2 weeks ago, the girls had a guesting in a morning show where they were performing and a fan was holding up a sign for the girls to give each other a hug which Sana saw and so did Tzuyu who was walking towards her but the squirrel opt to pull a preoccupied Chaeyoung who was a little further than Sana and was innocently fixing her earpiece while talking to Jeongyeon making the fans scream in delight but can't be the same for the tall yoda who turned around and just waved to the fans on the other side of the stage while gripping her mic tightly and Mina standing beside her to create a joint heart instead as per the fans' requests.

A week ago, they were already back in Korea but the girls decided to have a sleepover in Nayeon's home where half of the members were sitting on the couch and the other half were on the comfy comforters on the floor. Mina, Tzuyu and Nayeon were busy preparing the popcorn and snacks in the kitchen and when they got back, they saw the other members were just waiting for them to start the movie they picked out from Netflix with Sana being one of the girls sitting on the couch with a space beside her thinking maybe she saved it for the maknae but her feelings were crushed when she spread her arms open and asked Dahyun to sit right beside her which the pale-skinned girl nodded and transferred from her place on the floor causing Tzuyu to once again roll her eyes in annoyance and grip the bottle of water she was holding along with the some snacks causing the bottle to burst essentially causing her to get her plain white shirt wet causing Nayeon to panic ang lift up Tzuyu's shirt and Mina grabbing paper towels to dry her abs off with Jeongyeon grabbing her hand towards her room to change her clothes before the movie began and she just sat on Dahyun's previous spot on the floor beside Chaeyoung.

And just today, Sana was basically throwing herself at Jihyo during their whole RTB practice session essentially causing Tzuyu to lose focus almost 60% of the time and being reprimanded by their choreographer for messing up or not paying attention. Well how could she? When Sana has been clouding her mind for the past few weeks as the maknae is confused as to why she is having these emotions towards the Japanese but one thing she is certain; she doesn't like it when Sana is being clingy towards others that is NOT HER.