Singers' First - 2yeon (+18)

It was extremely hot and humid inside the public dressing room. Jeongyeon was pressed against a incredibly sexy backup dancer, her fingers were already knuckle-deep inside the wet warmth of the girl she had pinned to the couch; the girl (who Jeongyeon couldn't remember the name of), was arching into Jeong's pumping fingers as the girl's (Kim's?) fingernails gripped and clawed at Jeongyeon's shoulders. The singer kissed frantically down the girl's (Eli's?) neck, and pulled away long enough to let her thumb circle around her (...Lia's?) clit. Jeongyeon sucked hard on her (Chai's? hmmm.. Sound about right.) pulse point and listened to the mewling sound that ripped from the back of the girl's throat.

Jeongyeon felt the pressure of the squeezing muscles that rippled around her fingers making her pull out immediately, gripping the edges of Chai's underwear and tugging them down and around her tour boots. It was sticky and hot inside the dressing room, and the only noise Jeongyeon could hear was the shallow panting coming from the girl quivering in front of her. The singer lifted a lithe leg over her shoulder, and pressed her puckered lips to the dancer's engorged clit. She picked a fast and intense rhythm, satisfied with the noises Chai is making, enjoying the feeling of the girl gripping her short hair to keep Jeongyeon from moving from the exact spot her tongue was currently swirling over.

Minutes later, successfully drowning out the noises of Chai's orgasm. Jeongyeon stood up, wiping the sly smirk off her face with remnants of Chai from her mouth. Chai took the time to pull up her panties and wore her hoodie. The brunette tightened her pony before giving Jeongyeon a seductive smile.

"Your turn..."

Chai bit her lip and reached out for Jeongyeon's shirt.

Jeongyeon: "No thanks... I gotta go. It was fun, Chai."

The brunette looked offended. She let her hand settle on her waist before speaking.

"It's Chie, by the way."

Jeongyeon just smirked. Like it matters.

Jeongyeon: "Right. Right. Close enough. Don't you have dance practice or something?"

Chai.. Chie or whatever her name was just scoffed and unlocked the dressing room door before slamming it behind her, and left Jeongyeon to clean herself up.

This is a usual occurrence for Jeongyeon. 

It was the reason she had quite the reputation. 

People knew she was the hottest piece in Gyeonggi-do, South Korea. Every girl wanted to be with her because she just oozed sex appeal. There were rumours going around the city about her sexual prowess that she didn't have to put in too much effort to make it believable. 

The one  problem with what others say about her..

Is that Yoo-Jeongyeon, is a virgin.. in a technical sense. She'd lost her innocence to a classmate  in when she was 16 years old, when her classmate convinced her eat her out in the back of a car that they were too young to drive in. 

The plot twist? She had a big secret usually tucked and taped to the inside of boxer-briefs. That's right.. She has a not-so-girly parts dangling between her thighs. 

Nobody knows.. And the girls she had become intimate with knew better than to ever get curious about her evasive techniques as they always got satisfied with her fingers and tongue already to even complain once she kicks them out right after they become satisfied. 

Nobody crosses the highly good-looking and popular singer, Yoo, Jeongyeon.

Because of her reputation, her condition went unnoticed and she doesn't need to give explanations for her behavior. Who she dated never mattered, and who she messed around with  was never put into question.