Hole in One - SaTzu

Reference during dialogue: Italized (text message or internal dialogue) ; Normal font (regular conversation)

Warning: Foul language

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nayeon was busy doing her make-up at home as she prepared for a virtual meeting when her phone suddenly rang.

Sana: "BIIIIIISSSSHHHHH!!!"

Nayeon: "I can hear your shrieking voice from the text... What do you want?"

Sana: "Wow! Says the woman who screams like a crow.. Anywaaaayyyysssss... I SAW A PRETTY GIRL JUST NOW!!!"

Nayeon: "You always say that everywhere you go, Sanake. What's new?" rolling her eyes.

Sana: "Btch this one is different!!! This could be the love of my life!"

Nayeon: "Dafuq you talking about "love of your life" btch?! Just by the looks?!"

Sana: "Haven't you heard of "Love at First Sight"?"

Nayeon: "With you, it is "Lust at first sight" -_-"

Sana: "Fck you! But seriously though... I am not playing.. She is really pretty. My whole world stopped for a good few seconds. Like there were freakin' butterflies in my stomach!"

Nayeon: "Wooow.. Never heard that one before. (rolling eyes emoji) Then go talk to her btch!"

Sana: "She left in a golf cart just when I came to my senses. She was gone just like that! But got a picture of her." (sends photo)

Nayeon: "Btch! That's just a picture of her back!"

Sana: "No sht Sherlock! Of course that's the only time I got to take a photo of her without looking like a creeper."

Nayeon: "Knowing you? You probably looked at her like a fckin' creeper!"

Sana: "Bsh! Your stares are worse than mine! Don't deny it!"

Nayeon: "No! Yours are! Anyway! Where are you?!"

Sana: "Dad brought me to a country club because he had to meet an old friend back in high school. He said to tag along as a "Father-Daughter" bonding. I said, he should've chose "shopping" not golfing. (rolling eyes emoji)"

Nayeon: "Awwww.. Just humor him. He's been in Japanese for almost a year, he misses you."

Sana: "Yeah well, the hot sun is not doing wonders for my flawless skin. I'll get sunburned!"

Nayeon: "Did you wear sunblock?"

Sana: "Ofcourse I did! But you know me and sports don't mix. Especially under the sun. (insert red-faced sweating emoji) Besides, I NEVER golfed in my life let along held a bat."