RTB Series: Jealousy - JeongHyo/ UJB (+18)

Jeongyeon wasn't the "Jealous-type" of girlfriend and when it comes to her relationship with Jihyo; the latter is usually the one who gets jealous easily especially when it comes to Nayeon being extra playful and clingy towards the 2nd oldest member.

But in this particular day, Jeongyeon suddenly felt the urge to pull away a certain "squirrel" off her girlfriend who has been extra sweet and handsy with Jihyo. 

Sure Sana was always a very "touchy" person towards the members but for some reason, SaHyo's closeness today was a little too close than normal in Jeongyeon's eyes; making her a little red in the inside.

At first she ignored it and tried focusing on their rehearsals in preparation for the Ready To Be Tour coming soon but every time she glances at Jihyo; she either has her hands on Sana or the latter was doing the same thing, kissing each other's cheeks, hugging, tickling each other or just being overly sweet and it's pissing Jeongyeon by the minute.

It continued until noon when their choreographer told them to have their lunch, where Jeongyeon essentially dragged Jihyo away from the other members who were on their way to the cafeteria towards a secluded hallway where they know have no CCTV cameras since it was in a dead-end area of the JYP building.

Jeongyeon: "What are you doing?" she gritted her teeth after trapping Jihyo, placing both her hands on either side of the leader's head after slamming her lightly onto the wall; surprising Jihyo in the process and yelped a bit from the contact.

Jihyo: "W-what are you talking about?" she was confused and was taken aback from her girlfriend's behavior, seeing Jeongyeon's eyes dilated and staring at her with anger written in her face, making her feel a little bit intimidated by the change on her girlfriend's behavior that is usually chill and playful.

Jeongyeon: "Why the fck have you been flirting with Sana since this morning? You two basically have been glued to the hip, I'm surprised you haven't started making out in front of us." she furrowed her eyebrows together getting even more irritated.

Jihyo's eyes grew wider if it was even possible, realizing her girlfriend is acting all jealous; she internally smirked since she never saw Jeongyeon ever be this jealous because she was the one who usually feels that way and Jeongyeon was the reassuring one between them so this was all new to her.

And Jihyo is liking this side of Jeongyeon.

It starts turning her on.

Jihyo: "Are you jealous of me and Sana?" she tested the waters just to make sure she read her girlfriend correctly since she wants to be sure before diving in further and set her plan into motion.

Jeongyeon: "Pssssshhh.. Do I have a reason to be?" further closing the distance of their faces between one another, not realizing that she is falling to Jihyo's trap.

Jihyo: "Well.. You have to admit, Sana's a hot girl and her touches are too not gonna lie." slowly snaking her fingertips through Jeongyeon's shirt and playing with the collar while biting her lip and looking at Jeongyeon's eyes seductively just to tease her further.

Jeongyeon: "Well go fck her then!" she was already a boiling teapot ready to explode any at any  moment and Jihyo can sense that but still pursued the jealous girl's temper.

Jihyo: "Maybe I will." she nonchalantly answered before letting go of Jeongyeon's collar and turned around, planning to leave when she was slammed back into the wall a little more forcedly this time causing her to gasp but was immediately replaced with a moan when Jeongyeon suddenly attached her lips on her neck, bit on it and licked the spot that she marked before putting open mouthed kissed upwards towards her girlfriend's ear.