Motherly Advise- NaTzu

Nayeon's POV:

It's 6AM right now but I am wide awake.

We just arrived in London a few hours ago and the team told us we need to rest so our body can get used to the time difference of 8 hours.

We just came from an almost 13 hour flight and we are all exhausted but my body decided that a few hours of sleep in the hotel room was more than enough.

To be fair, I did sleep majority of our flight and only woke up during meals because manager-nim doesn't want us to skip meals for us to stay healthy during the tour.

"Unnie?"

I turned around and saw Tzuyu rubbing her eyes, exiting the bathroom of our shared room as she saw me looking at the window enjoying the view of London.

"Hi Tzuyu-yah."

"Why are you awake, unnie? It's too early."

"My body seemed to be in Korean time still. I can't get back to sleep."

"Me too, unnie."

"To be fair, you have always been a "Morning person" Tzuyu-ah." she chuckled.

The Maknae nodded her head in agreement and chuckled.

"Do you want to have breakfast now, Tzuyu-ah?"

"This early? Hmmm.. I guess, unnie."

"I saw a coffee shop just in front of the hotel. It smelled wonderful when we passed by it before entering the hotel."

"Ok unnie. Let's get changed." sending me a quick smile.

After we have both showered and changed our clothes. We asked permission from manager-nim if we can have an early breakfast because of our insomnia; thankfully manger-nim was awake and sent 2 security personnel to accompany us to the coffee shop that had luckily just opened up and we were their customers.

After a few minutes, our orders came and we also treated the bodyguards who were seated in the opposite table keeping an eye on us.

"You're right, unnie. It smells so good here." she silently clapped her hands before grabbing her coffee and took a sip of it immediately causing the foam on top of the cup to cover her lips making me chuckle on how baby-like Tzuyu can still be after all these years. Because we do STILL baby her to be honest as she is our precious child even if she is 40% savage and 40% evil and I can say as she got older, her nice side grew to 20%. Of course this is a stretch.

"Kiyowo, Tzuyu-ahhh." I purred and took my phone out and snapped a photo of her enjoying her drink.

"Look." showing the photo to her and giggled as soon as she saw it. "I'm sure Jeong will love thi.." I was about to send it but I suddenly remembered something, making me stop my actions right away. "Nevermind." I said nonchalantly before taking a sip of my own drink and a bite of my breakfast sandwich.

"Unnie?" I glanced at Tzuyu as she sport a concerned look. "Are you and Jeongyeon-unnie fighting?" I felt guilty with Tzuyu, knowing that Jeongyeon and I had a disagreement during the flight causing us to not speak to each other ever since we landed in the U.K.; I am thinking if I should tell Tzuyu that we are fine because  she tends to worry internally when there is conflict between the members especially if I is Jeong and I but our Maknae's smart; she knows if we are lying to her.

"It's nothing to worry about." I told her to make her feel at ease.

"Ok, unnie." she looked disappointed but I didn't mean to make her feel that way, making me  felt bad.