Rumor Has It - MiMo (+18)

It was their first sleepover together at the same room since Mina had heard rumors going around of Momo having a dick, thus making her have a hard time sleeping right now. 

Ever since she heard the whispers circulating, Mina had always wanted to ask her friend about it if the rumor was true but is still having second thoughts, thinking it was would sound rude and it would also make her look bad if it turns out to be false. After all, it could be one of those over-the-top fake news people say about celebrities and Momo is one of those they choose to target.

But now, Mina can't seem to get push down her curiosity especially here is Momo, lying next to her in bed; peacefully sleeping beside her since they agreed to share a bed in their hotel room because the bedroom is too cold and hoping they can keep each other warm along with the blankets. After much debating with oneself, Mina decided that it wouldn't hurt to check. You know, for her peace of mind.

Mina then took a deep breath and brought her hand in the inside the covers and over to Momo's crotch with the older girl only wearing boxer shorts and a tank top, and Mina put her hand where "it" was supposed to be.

Mina gasped when she felt the soft appendage in her hand that she couldn't help but give it a tiny squeeze just to confirm her initial feeling. But bugged her eyes realizing that she did might wake Momo up. But upon looking at her, Momo was still fast asleep; unaware of what was happening this very moment.

Mina on the other hand, feeling a little bolder now; slipped her hand under the waistband of the sleeping girl's boxer shorts as she bit her lip while her fingers started brushing over what felt like a dick... A very large one indeed. Grasping it and feeling it so soft and warm making her smirk when she felt the cock twitch subconsciously under her touch.

Still not satisfied and now wanting to see it as well; Mina hovered over Momo's left leg, being  careful not to touch her and began hooking her fingers under the waistband of the boxer shorts and pulled it down until it reached Momo's knees, keeping eye contact making sure the girl on the bed is still asleep.

Upon seeing the semi-erect cock hang between Momo's legs; Mina suddenly felt her entire body buzzing and aroused by its size, feature and how good Momo looked with it;  Mina was hot all around her body and removed her shirt and bra without thinking twice.

She felt her nipples started to harden as she observed Momo's dick. Allowing her dirty thoughts take over; Mina leaned down, being careful not to drop down on her friend and wake her up. The younger Japanese girl put her finger on the base of Momo's dick still making sure she was still asleep, and hesitantly trailed her finger towards the tip of her cock. It twitched under her touch and she felt her own clit throb in return. 

Mina's arousal can be smelled across the room as she sneaked a hand inside her panties and dipped her pointer and middle fingers between her folds, collecting some of her wetness, then began spreading her arousal around both her hard nipples.

Now breathing heavily, Mina took Momo's dick in her hand and held it up. She felt it stiffen slightly in her hand and used its semi-hardness to smack her wet left and right nipples, she  moaned silently hearing the luscious sounds of the smacking along with the feeling of her nipples being in contact with Momo's cock making her feel dirty and desperate but she didn't care. 

Wanting more, she dropped her head and pressed her lips against the tip and quickly licked its length; feeling curious for the taste causing her arousal between her legs double in wetness. She then wrapped her lips around Momo's dick and hollowed her cheeks, slowly and softly sucked on it enthusiastically.

She unconsciously moaned when she felt Momo hardened further inside her mouth then  wrapped her hand around the dick's base, not anymore caring if she wakes up her friend. Mina began to suck harder while moving her hand up and down until she made Momo's dick stood upright to its full length of 9 inches. She had her eyes closed and thought of how addicting Momo's dick was in her mouth until she felt a dribble of pre-cum hit her tongue, letting her let go of the cock with a slurping sound and opened her eyes slowly.