Reassurance - SaTzu (+18)

Twice just finished shooting the Idol Human Theatre episode and they were already exhausted despite enjoying themselves nonetheless because it was just like them hanging out on a normal day during practices except with some restrictions ofcourse.

Once they had dinner together and facetiming Nayeon in the process telling her they missed her and hope she gets well soon, the girls were already on their assigned vehicles and headed to their homes that were not even far from each other but they just chose to have their own living space for more privacy esp. the couples.

SaTzu have arrived in their shared penthouse condominium just 2 blocks away from 2yeon, 3 blocks away from DubChaeng and a building away from Mina who decided to share room with MoHyo as per the couple's request so the youngest Japanese member won't be lonely living by herself.

Sana was the first one in and tiredly took off her shoes whilst Tzuyu placed both their bags on the cabinet by the hallway and took Sana's coat and hung it on a rack nearby while stretching her tired limbs.

Sana: "Is it ok if I take a shower first, Jagiya?" she softly asked while pouting and showing off her puppy dog eyes towards her tall girlfriend who just chuckled at her cuteness.

Tzuyu: "Of course, Agi." making Sana blush instantly knowing she is a sucker and a fit of giggles every time Tzuyu calls her "baby" in Korean.

Sana tiptoed and pecked her girl's lips before strutting down towards their master bathroom that is connected to their room and immediately took her shower whilst Tzuyu sat comfortably on the couch by the huge living room and took out her phone to pass the time and wait on her girlfriend to be done.

Once Sana got out of the shower and decided to wear an oversized shirt ending midthigh and comfy booty shorts like she always wears at home, she walked towards the living room were she saw her peacefully sleeping girlfriend laying on her back flat on the couch, her right hand resting on her chest and her phone on their carpet which must have fell from her left hand that was now dangling off the sofa.

The squirrel took her time and just stared at her lover of 3 years already looking both handsome and pretty at the same time especially with her new haircut and get-up she chose to wear for their taping earlier. It was the top her and Jihyo decided to buy together way back when they went shopping together during their "mother-daughter bonding" according to their leader with much repulsion from Nayeon who claims to be Tzuyu's "only mother" so does Jeongyeon but Tzuyu just told them that 3Mix are her "Mothers" just to stop the conflict and agrees to have monthly bondings with each "mother" as to not make the other one jealous. But personally, Sana thinks Tzuyu likes "Eomma" Jeongyeon the most out of all three of them but ofcourse she wont say it outloud to the "Ambitious Sisters".

Her appreciation towards the maknae was disturbed when she heard constant vibration of Tzuyu's phone that was still on the carpeted floor.

Sana isn't the snooping-type. Ok she is. But her girlfriend understands her for that and Sana trusts Tzuyu wholeheartedly but the Japanese is a very curious person so she couldn't help but take a peek through Tzuyu's phone which had a background of Sana's hand wearing the promise ring Tzuyu gave her on their 1st anniversary which is quite subtle flexing for her in case some nosy person or dispatch sees her phone screen thinking it's Tzuyu's hand instead of her girlfriend's as to not air out their private relationship to the public as per management's request to keep it lowkey but they are out so are they other Twice's relationships.

Sana opened the lockscreen and sees messages from Tzuyu's Taiwanese/Chinese friends' group chat continuously popping up making her instantly read what's inside of them causing her to clutch the younger girl's phone intensely from what she is reading.