Sana on Top- SaTzu (+18)

Warning: Sana- top; Tzuyu G!p

-------------------------------------------

Jeongyeon, Sana, Jihyo, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu were in the waiting room during their Mexico leg tour waiting for their soundcheck as the other members were on the other dressing room either doing their make-ups and costume adjustments since they are planning to wear their new red costumes for tonight.

Jihyo was holding her vlog camera as she was busy filming and interviewing her co-members present sitting on the couch beside her whilst Tzuyu was laying on another couch nearby with earbuds on trying to catch some rest since she gets insomnia from time to time during tour.

The girls were being their usual playful selves most especially Sana who has always been known as their group's "Ball of Energy" which is very true as she was filmed jumping over her poor co-members; first was Chaeyoung who had curlers in her hair, looking traumatized. Then came Jeongyeon who tried to dodge but was scared she might injure herself or Sana followed by a "flying squirrel attack" towards Jihyo who screamed in nervousness whilst trying not to laugh at the Japanese' playfulness.

Not yet satisfied, the squirrel had her sights on the napping Taiwanese who had awoken by the girls' laughter and noise even with earbud on because of how loud her unnies were with Tzuyu slightly opening her eyes and seeing her girlfriend's attempt to sneak attack her but backed up a bit since Sana was hesitant at first upon seeing the maknae opening her eyes and eyeing her a little suspiciously but still jump towards the taller girl and just barely missing Tzuyu's face with her arm as they giggled and laughed it off with Sana trying to not crush her girlfriend beneath her who was chuckling nervously thinking Sana might hurt either of them or both in the process but she remained still, letting Sana be as she spotted a camera coming towards them with Sana laying down on her chest and resting her head on her chest.

She can feel her heartbeat pumping extra fast during the whole ordeal and asking Sana coyly if she can hear her heartbeat but the Japanese denied it which confused the maknae since she could swore her heart was trying not to burst out of her chest due to Sana being on top of her and the whole jumping towards her incident along with the fact a camera was pointing at them with Tzuyu controlling her hormones and doing her best not engulf her girl into an embrace and kiss her head in the process.