L-O-V-E (P.2)

"A-are you ok?!"

The voice is so soft that Chaeyoung barely heard it as she looked up and saw a pretty girl whos head was illuminated by the sun behind her.

Chaeyoung's was still lying on the ground as the girl was staring at her looking concern.

Chaeyoung: "Pretty." She mumbled,

Dahyun: "Hey! What you do to my twin?!" Both girls turned they heads and saw the pale girl down the slide with anger in her eyes as she saw Chaeyoung face-first on the sand and lying down like a starfish so her sisterly instincts came into play and pushed the girl who had half of her face covered with her dark long hair a bit.

"Hey! Don't push my sister!" Out came another girl who had bangs on and pushed back Dahyun who was trying to help Chaeyoung up.

Mimo's outfits:

Dahyun: "Why? She pushed my twin to the floor!" She glared at the slightly tall girls in front of her, not being intimidated by either of them

"I-I did n-not, unnie." The girl with the long hair mumbled while looking at the girl with bangs like she was going to cry.

Chaeyoung: "S-she did not push me, unnie!" She told her twin who looked at her with disbelief.

Dahyun: "B-but why are you lying down?"

Chaeyoung: "I fall coz of the slide." She pointed at the slide as they both stared at the two girls in front of them who had different reactions towards one another.

One looked sad while the other looked angry.

"See! My sister did nothing to your twin!"

Dahyun felt a little embarrass and was about to say something until she heard someone screaming at their direction.

"Momo-unnie, Mina-yah!" A blonde girl with a high yet jolly voice was running towards them just beside the slide when she suddenly tripped and was about to fall down when she grabbed on an arm of another kid who was beside her but made the kid she held onto kneel down a bit by the contact.

The blonde looked towards the person who she held onto to stop her fall and saw a girl who looks younger than her and had her eyebrows furrowed in confusion as to why this girl is clinging onto her like a tarsier as she stood awkwardly.

"Cutie." The blonde whispered.

"Sana-yah!"

"Tzu!"

DubChaeng ran towards Tzuyu who was apparently the kid who the blonde named "Sana-yah" held unto.

"Are you ok, Sana-unnie?" The dark long hair kid softly asked the blonde.

Sana's outfit: