I Want You Back - 2yeon (P.2)

It had been a month since that encounter and here is Nayeon, dragging a drunk Jeongyeon inside her condominium due to circumstances that left her no choice but to be the only one available to pick her ex-lover up.

2:42AM Call conversation:

Sana:

"Nayeon-unnie?"

Nayeon:

"S-sana? It's 2:40AM. Why are you calling? Is something wrong?"

Sana:

"I am sorry Nayeon-unnie for disturbing you but there is no one I can call or text right now." she had a hoarse voice and was coughing on the phone causing Nayeon to lose her sleepiness and sit up on her bed with concern.

Nayeon:

"Why? Are you sick? Do you need help?"

Sana:

"Actually Unnie, I am feeling under the weather for 2 days now but my fever is gone since last night. But it is Jeongyeon-unnie who needs help really."

Nayeon:

"Huh? Jeongyeon needs help?" making her stand up immediately and feeling her heart palpitate.

Sana:

"Yes Unnie. She is drunk and passed out at a bar and couldn't go home. It's a good thing the bartender is a friend of mine and called me to pick her up but unfortunately Tzuyu is in Taiwan for a family emergency and Jihyo is working the night shift at the hospital now so I had no one else to call. I would want to pick her up but I my body can..."

Nayeon:

"No Sanake, it's no problem, get some rest and I will do it. No need to worry."

End of Conversation:

Nayeon wore some jeans, sweatshirt and rubber shoes along with a bucket hat and mask to disguise herself in case someone might recognize her before wearing one of Jeongyeon's necklaces gifted to her and leaving her condominium in a hurry towards her Mercedes.

It only took her 20 minutes in total to arrive at the bar that Sana told her to go to and immediately saw a knocked out Jeongyeon with her arms folded infront of the bar.

She knew it was her because she was wearing her favorite jacket the she always used which was a birthday gift from Nayeon years ago back when Jeongyeon was still courting her.