2. Pervert Twins

**Story begins - Inside Lan Mansion**

Currently Wei Ying is an 18 year old omega male who has no knowledge of sexual pleasure and sex education at all, he loves watching cartoons.

Lan Wangji and Lan Zhan are both 19-year-old teenagers and the most notorious Alpha boys.

Since childhood, Omega Wei Ying has lived with both alpha Lan brothers in the same house because Omega's parents working under the Lan family.

Lan Yi, as a mother, has always treated all three children as her own children and she has never made any difference between the omega Wei Ying and her own two alpha sons.

The mother of both Alpha Lan brothers has to go to meet her friends in the evening and Lan Yi is also taking Omega Wei Ying's mother Cangse Sanren with her.

Cangse Sanren doesn't like the two alpha Lan twin jades from the beginning and she never liked the two alpha boys playing around her only omega son Wei Ying.

Lan Yi tells her sons, "Lan Wangji, Lan Zhan, I'm going to the kitty party with Cangse Sanren. Your dad will be late and Wei Changze is with him. Please take care of my Wei Ying."

Lan Wangji and Lan Zhan winked at each other with mischievous smiles; the two brothers bowed their heads in agreement after hearing what their mother said.

Lan Yi then tells omega boy that "Wei Ying, baby, take care of yourself. Don't have too much fun with those two notorious boys and please go to sleep after eating."

Both of Lan's Twin Jades bowed their heads and said goodbye to their mother and Cangse Sanren (their mother's personal maid) as they both got to spend time alone with Omega.

As soon as their mothers go out of the house, both the alpha boys come up with some mischief and think of having some fun with the naive omega boy.

Lan Zhan muttered to Lan Wangji, "Ahhh brother, we're both alone with our cute Wei Ying so can we teach him something notorious?"

Lan Wangji replied to his brother, "Lan Zhan, let him teach something new because I want him to shout our name loudly in notorious things tonight."

Evil smiles appear on the faces of both Lan brothers, both of them look at each other, wink and move towards Omega.

Wei Ying is an 18 year old boy who loves watching cartoons on TV and often laughs while watching funny cartoons.

Lan Wangji and Lan Zhan are both 19-year-old teenagers and the most notorious boys.

Wei Ying said to both Lan Wangji and Lan Zhan, "Gege, let's watch this cartoon together. This episode is more fun than the last one."

Lan Wangji replied to Wei Ying , “I want you to see something better and enlightening so I am going to show you a new thing that is going to be of great use to you in the future Bhabhi so let's see it together.

Lan Zhan replied to him too, "Wei Ying, please grow up a little because you are such a stupid omega. Mom gifted you to us so we will marry you one day. We want to teach you some new games so come over and sit on my lap."