4. Pregnancy Prank

Wei Ying arrives at his college with both Lan twins Jade and Omega go straight to their class and both Lan brothers come with omega to drop him to his class.

Both Lan brothers are very possessive about their Wei Ying, so both of them take care of the omega like their life partners.

Wei Ying is blushing badly, Omega keeps caressing his stomach again and again.

Wei Ying entered his classroom and took his seat in the center of the classroom near alpha Wen Ning and omega Nie Huisang.

Both Lan twin brothers also welcomed both Alpha Wen Ning and omega Nie Huisang because they all know each other, so there is a relationship of friendship between them.

Alpha Wen Ning and omega Nie Huisang are also friends with Wei Ying and they both take care of omega like their younger brother.

They all also noticed hickeys on Wei Ying's lips and neck but both of them do not say anything for some time.

Alpha Wen Ning and omega Nie Huisang deliberately started teasing omega, which made both Lan brothers smile.

Lan Zhan proudly said to the two friends, "Did you like the decorations we put on our Wei Ying's body? We love our Wei Ying the most, so both of you together take good care of him and do not let any other alpha come near Wei Ying at all."

Naive Wei Ying felt ashamed and hid his face under his palms then Nie Huisang and Wen Ning nodded respectively because they both knew very well that both of them loved Brother Omega very much.

Lan Wangji ordered them in a harsh voice, "You two take care of my future wife and don't let anyone get close to him because Wei Ying is just our omega."

Lan Wangji whispered in Wei Ying's ear, "Don't Worry, Daddy will protect our children."

Omega blushes profusely when Lan Wangji caresses Wei Ying's flat stomach.

Lan Zhan also followed Lan Wangji to caress Wei Ying's stomach and murmur into his ear.  "Wei Ying, you take care of our children because you will soon become their mother. Both daddies will catch you after your class."

Nie Huisang and Wen Ning are eyeing them suspiciously when the Lan brothers leave Wei Ying's classroom.

Wei Ying felt ashamed and bowed his head in shame because the innocent omega was still thinking that he is pregnant with the children of both Lan alphas.

Alpha Wen Ning and Omega Nie Huisang teased Wei Ying more.

Omega Nie Huisang asked Wei Ying, "Wei Ying, what did you do to them last night? Did they steal your innocence? We also saw love marks on your lips and neck."

Wei Ying shyly covered his face with his palms and muttered, "I'm pregnant with their children".

Hearing this sentence, both Wen Ning and Nie Huisang were shocked and started staring at omega in shock.

Wen Ning was shocked and asked him, "What did you say Wei Ying?"

Omega Nie Huaisang also questioned him out of curiosity and caution, "Are you crazy? You're only 18 years old and how could those two do this to you now??"