6. Prank went wrong

**Inside Lan House**

Cangse Sanren is sitting and having lunch with Lan Yi and Lan Qiren when their three children come towards the hall room.

Cangse Sanren heads towards Wei Ying to welcome her son, but she is stunned to see her son's appearance, whose clothes are disheveled.

Wei Ying's shirt is unbuttoned, his lips are swollen and blue, and Omega also has some fresh bite marks on his tender neck.

On the other hand, Cangse Sanren finds  Lan Wangji and Lan Zhan's shirts completely tied and no bite marks are visible.

Cangse Sanren noticed that  Lan Wangji's lips are also swollen and that the two brothers all had messy hair.

Cangse Sanren gasped so hard, she clenched her fists after seeing Wei Ying in that devastated state, and Omega's new bite marks made her blood boil to 100 degrees Celsius.

Wei Ying's trousers is wet from the side of his vagina, seeing which Cangse Sanren understands that her son's pussy is wet due to sexual activity, then omega's mother's anger reaches the seventh sky.

Wei Ying gives her mother a precious smile and Cangse Sanren's blood boils at the sight of the twin Lan brothers' distorted smiling faces.

Cangse Sanren angrily yells at her son, "Wei Ying, why is your shirt unbuttoned?"

Lan Wangji had already warned Wei Ying about Cangse Sanren so Omega does not want to reveal anything about himself and his husbands.

Wei Ying is ashamed of his sinful act and omega is at a loss as to how to respond to his mother.

Wei Ying moved closer to his mother to calm and console his mother and he said smilingly, "Mom, I'm pregnant."

A terrible loud sound echoes in the hall room of Lan House and the attention of everyone present in the hall room is drawn towards Wei Ying.

**Slap**

Wei Ying pleaded with her mother again, "My baby (sobs) I'm pregnant, please don't do anything (cries)."

Cangse Sanren scolded Wei Ying and flew into a rage, “Wei Ying, how dare you?”

Wei Ying pleaded with his mother, "Mom, (sobbing) I'm pregnant (sobbing) Please calm down."

Lan Zhan shouted loudly, "Don't touch him."

Lan Wangji shouted loudly, "How dare you slap my Omega, Wei Ying is just ours."

The Lan brothers looked at Cangse Sanren angrily and pulled Wei Ying into a tight embrace.

Cangse Sanren replied angrily, "I am talking to my son. You two cannot come between me and my son."

Lan Wangji said as Wei Ying hugged him and omega then started crying on alpha's shoulder, "Wait, Wei Ying is not pregnant, we were just pranked about his pregnancy because we didn't know that this joke will turn so bad. Our Wei Ying is still pure."

Hearing  Lan Wangji's words, Wei Ying was suddenly shocked and Omega asked with a questioning look, "Am I not pregnant?"

Lan Wangji caressed Wei Ying's cheeks with his palm and said, "No, you are not pregnant Wei Ying, how could you get pregnant without physical intimacy between us?"

Wei Ying murmured softly, "But you said you would take care of our child, so everything was a lie, so were your promises a lie."

Lan Wangji hugged him tightly and said, "No Wei Ying, I will actually take care of our baby when you get pregnant. But I just joked with you about you being a pregnant one. For this joke, please please forgive me."

Tears welled up in Lan Wangji's eyes and Lan Zhan came forward, joining his elder brother and embracing Omega.

Lan Zhan spoke very emotionally, "Wei Ying, we were just joking. We didn't know that that our joke would lead to your mother slapping you. We're sorry so we'll take care of our child in the future but you're not pregnant yet."

Both Lan Brothers felt more guilty that because of them Wei Ying got hurt and omega's mother treated inhumanely without knowing the real truth.

Both Lan brothers are crying badly and their tears are not stopping in order to hurt Wei Ying's innocent soul.

Wei Ying pulled himself out of the embrace, looked directly into  Lan Wangji's eyes and shed more tears in pain.

Wei Ying felt that he had lost his trust in his future husbands.

Omega felt that his trust is betrayed by both Lan brothers and that both of them also made fun of Wei Ying's feelings.

Omega got angry and pushed the two brothers hard, separating them from himself.

Wei Ying burst into tears, "Why did you both lie to me? Why did you both pretend I was pregnant? You both needed my body and you both just wanted to touch me. You are the one who said it is good for our child and I did shameful acts in the car for the sake of my children. You made me almost half naked and I exposed my half naked body for the sake of my children. You two are very dirty."

Wei Ying hit  Lan Wangji's chest with his small fists, "I hate you. I hate you. You made fun of my feelings. Why?? Answer me why?"

Wei Ying falls to his knees and continues to attack  Lan Wangji while the elder alpha cries bitterly and both brothers feel guilty that they have treated the omega very badly.

Lan Zhan cried bitterly and repeated his sentence, "We're sorry, Wei Ying."

Lan Wangji felt a sharp pain in his heart as Wei Ying's words pierced him deeply.

Wei Ying stood up and gave Lan Wangji a death glare then he screamed, "Liars, liars, liars, you two are liars, stay away from me, you fooled me. I hate you both, I hate you."

Wei Ying stomped his feet and ran towards his room shouting loudly.

Cangse Sanren gets peace that her son is not pregnant but she also gets peace of one more thing that now these two alphas cannot come near her omega son.

---------------------

To be Continue...

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your COMMENTS too.

Follow me on Wattpad for more Fanfictional fantastic stories of Wangxian and Xianwang.

Neha22333

Storyline By :-
Neha