21. Consummate

After Wei Ying's 20th birthday party, everyone celebrates a lot then they all go to their bedroom but Lan Wangji and Lan Zhan both are nervous in their bedroom.

It is also strange for Wei Ying when the omega finally belongs to both of them, yet Wei Ying is shy to consummate his married life with both Lan twin brothers.

Wei Ying casually asked, "Gege, will you two do it together? Will we share the same bed together?"

Lan Wangji asked, "What do you want?"

Wei Ying replied shyly, "I'm comfortable with both of you."

Lan Wangji asked shyly, "Wei Ying, are you willing to make our wedding night memorable?"

Wei Ying nodded shyly, then Lan Zhan caressed Omega's pussy and immediately said, "I don't like condoms."

Wei Ying replied shyly, "I don't want to use a condom today either."

Lan Wangji asked worriedly while caressing Omega's pussy over his clothes, "Wei Ying, what if you get pregnant?"

Wei Ying asked in a worried tone, "Won't you take responsibility for our child?"

Lan Wangji replied, "Of course we will take our responsibility Wei Ying."

Lan Zhan replied and pinched the omega's clitoris, "Wei Ying you are the only person the two of us have ever loved. Do you really think we don't love you or our child."

Wei Ying replied nervously and bit his lip, "I have no doubt because I know you both love me very much and you both really want to spend your lives with me."

Lan Wangji and Lan Zhan both looked at each other, not knowing how to start.

Because of Cangse Sanren, both of the Lan twin brothers have suffered a lot, so both of them have started shying away from touching Wei Ying.

This time Wei Ying took the initiative and closed his bedroom door then Lan Wangji and Lan Zhan looked at omega then immediately Omega took off his all clothes one by one.

Wei Ying's beautiful slim fit beautiful omega body is naked in front of both of them while Omega is wearing only underwear.

Wei Ying said with a shy smile on his face, "Gege, let's go take a bath together. Let me help you take off your clothes."

With this sudden statement, Wei Ying also removes his last garment (underwear) and then omega's virgin pussy lips are in front of both alphas.

Lan Wangji said softly, "Wei Ying."

Lan Wangji covered the front of Omega's body with his jacket, and Lan Zhan covered the back of Wei Ying's body.

Wei Ying is crying like an innocent child because omega is drunk and also sad for this moment.

Wei Ying became emotional because of his mother, both of his alpha husbands are reluctant to touch omega.