19. Wei-Ying's Birthday

**After a few months**

Lan Wangji returns to his hometown from the US before Wei Ying's birthday but omega does not know about Lan Wangji's arrival.

Xue Yang and Lan Wangji both return to their hometown as they both complete their post graduation.

Both Lan Wangji and Lan Zhan complete their post graduation as both brothers are Wei Ying's senior in studies.

The Lan twin brothers are excited and planning a lot for Wei Ying's 20th birthday with the help of omega Xue Yang, alpha Jin Zixuan and alpha Jin Zixun

While Wei Ying is unaware of everything, Omega is busy packing his bags to go back to his city.

Wei Ying is so excited to be back at the Lan house that he wants to meet Lan Wangji and Lan Zhan.  (He doesn't know anything about Lan Wangji's arrival in the city).

Alpha Lan Xichen also wants to accompany Wei Ying to his city and join in the excitement of Omega's birthday.

********

Wei Ying is very excited to return to the Lan house as he will now be 20 years old.

Wei Ying is very excited because now he can live as a couple with his Lan twin brothers.

Wei Ying wants to live with his twin boyfriends Lan Zhan and Lan Wangji, and Lan Xichen is also excited to leave his city for work.

Wei Ying still hates his mother because Cangse Sanren has made her son's life even more miserable.

Wei Changze visits Wei Ying every month, but Lan Qiren never allows Cangse Sanren to meet her son.

Cangse Sanren had terminated her pregnancy three times over the years and her sexual needs became out of control.

Cangse Sanren even tried to seduce Lan Zhan several times to satisfy her sexual desires.

Lan Zhan feels disgusted with Cangse Sanren because omega Cangse has made every effort to woo her future son-in-law.

Once Lan Zhan confesses everything to Wei Ying about omega's mother's try to seduce him.

That day Wei Ying decided to ignore his mother completely and while omega loves his beta father.

Wei Ying feels hatred towards Lan Qiren who is involved in an extramarital affair with his mother Cangse Sanren.

Lan Wangji and Lan Zhan both love their parents but have never forgiven their father for betraying them.

Lan Yi also knew about her husband's extra marital affair with Cangse Sanren, so she gave an ultimatum to her husband Lan Qiren.

Lan Qiren immediately stops everything because Alpha Qiren doesn't want to ruin his beautiful family for a slutty omega like Cangse Sanren.

To fulfill her dirty sexual desires, Cangse Sanren starts flirting with Lan Zhan so that she can also taste the 21-year-old Alpha's adulthood.