14. Understanding Of Trio

After breakfast, Wei Ying went to Lan Wangji's room where Lan Zhan is also sitting on his bed.

Currently, Lan Zhan and Lan Wangji, twin brothers, live in the same room because Lan Zhan's room is under renovation.

The twins are adults and want their own rooms, so Lan Yi sets to work building another room for Lan Zhan.

Lan Zhan asked curiously, "Brother, why didn't you get engaged to our child Wei Ying? May be Cangse Sanren is the only alone reason, so has she thrown a tantrum at us again?"

Lan Wangji said to the two and pulled them both into his embrace, "Cangse Sanren wants to separate the two of us from Wei Ying at any cost so we have to take care of everything. I just want to protect you both so it would be better for us to live separately without getting engaged."

All three of them hugged each other in a collective embrace.

Wei Ying asked Lan Zhan with pouty lips and puppy eyes, "Gege I'm thirsty so can you bring me a glass of orange juice?"

To fulfill Wei Ying's demand, Lan Zhan walked out of the room and said, "Okay, I will bring juice for my nona baby Wei Ying."

Wei Ying said and hugged Lan WangJi tightly and he burst into tears, "Sorry gege cuz I know you saw everything last night. You must have witnessed last night's sinful act between our parents which is why you refused to get engaged with me. I am sorry on behalf of my mother."

Lan WangJi hugged Omega tightly and cried, "Wei Ying stop crying because I'm sorry on behalf of my father but I want you to focus on your career. I want you to live your life now  go ahead and achieve your goal in life. I will always love you and wish you success."

They both embraced warmly and Wei Ying began kissing Lan Wangji's soft lips with great passion.

Wei Ying whispered, "I love you both."

Lan WangJi bit Wei Ying's lower lip and started kissing his deeply, causing both of them to get lost in each other's embrace.

Lan WangJi said and kissed his forehead, "Wei Ying, you have to take care of yourself in the city. We twin brothers will marry you whenever you are ready to marry both of us, the Lan Brothers.  Don't let anyone touch you because only we two brothers have authority over you. I will not love anyone else except you. One more thing remember Wei Ying, I am always there for you, If you need any help you can call me or Lan Zhan at any time without hesitation."

Lan Zhan brings a glass of orange juice and also kisses Wei Ying's forehead, creating a warm atmosphere between the three of them.

Lan Zhan said with a sad face, "Wei Ying and brother, you are leaving me here alone. I also want to go out with you two, but I can't leave my parents alone."

Lan Wangji mocks Lan Zhan, saying, "You can go to the Antarctica region or the Arctic region because that would be the best place for you. You can marry a female polar bear or a female penguin or a female panda because they will be the most suitable partner for you."

Lan Zhan said proudly, “Huh, no, no, I will marry my Nona baby Wei Ying and he will be the best wife for me, so big brother, stop making fun of me now or I will report you to mother.

Lan Wangji praises his younger brother and says, "You still cling to mom that's why i am enjoying bullying you"

All three of them start laughing together, due to which the sound of their loud laughter starts going out, which even the people outside can hear clearly.

Cangse Sanren starts getting irritated as to why all three are smiling brightly again.

**After One Month**

Some problems arose in transferring Wei Ying's college to another city, it took more than three and a half weeks.

At last the day has come when omega has to leave the Lan house for a few years and go to live in another city.

Wei Changze and Lan Qiren are waiting for little Omega together, then Cangse Sanren along with Lan Yi are both packing all the necessary things for Wei Ying.

Lan Yi and Cangse Sanren together packed some of Wei Ying's favorite foods for Wei Ying, chips, candies, wafers, chocolate, masala fried chili pickles, dried mango wraps, masala cumin-garlic cashews, banana bread, roasted salted pistachios and roasted masala almonds.

===============

===============

To be Continue...

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your COMMENTS too.

Follow me on Wattpad for more Fanfictional fantastic stories of Wangxian and Xianwang.

Neha22333

Storyline By :-
Neha