5. Car Romance

**Inside study room**

Cangse Sanren is on her knees apologizing to Lan Qiren because the alpha Qiren has asked the omega to kneel and apologize so that the omega Cangse can send her omega son Wei Ying away from this city.

Today, Cangse Sanren kneels down to protect her son Wei Ying, but Omega also vows in her heart to destroy the Lan family.

Cangse Sanren has seen so many bad days in her youth that now she regrets many things and hates many people.

Cangse Sanren wants to take revenge on Lan Qiren's entire Lan family because of them she had to sell her only son Wei Ying.

***************

**Outside College**

Lan Wangji with Wei Ying and Lan Zhan wait for their car and driver Wen Pi arrives to pick them up in a black luxury SUV car.

Wei Ying sits comfortably between the two Lan brothers and leaves for home.

Wei Ying keeps caressing his flat stomach because omega feels that he is really pregnant.

Lan Wangji covered the back seats of his car with curtains so that the driver and outsiders could not see them at all.

Wei Ying asked Lan Wangji questioningly, "Why did you curtain the car windows?"

Lan Wangji smiled and said, "Let me feel our baby."

Wei Ying nodded then Lan Wangji unbuttoned Omega's shirt from the bottom then he opened three buttons of Wei Ying's shirt.

Lan Wangji touched Wei Ying's milky white stomach with his cool hand then omega felt tickled by alpha Wangji's touch.

Wei Ying said, goosebumps all over his body, "Ahhh Lan Wangji, your hands are so cold."

Lan Wangji said mischievously, "Let me kiss our child as he needs his father."

Lan Wangji bent himself down and caressed Wei Ying's stomach when the alpha's lips touched the omega's navel.

Omega also groaned in excitement as Lan Wangji kissed Wei Ying's belly seductively.

Lan Wangji placed several kisses on Wei Ying's stomach, causing the Omega to breathe heavily in excitement.

Lan Wangji licked Wei Ying's navel, causing the omega's body to grab the elder alpha's hair in excitement.

Lan Wangji then continuously licks Wei Ying's navel and applies his tongue, causing the omega to gasp loudly.

Omega's eyes close as Wei Ying feels extreme pleasure and the sudden pleasure causes Omega's body to tremble.

Lan Zhan watched as Wei Ying groaned like a mess, then the younger alpha captured the omega's lips with his own and the younger alpha kissed the omega's red lips perversely.

Wei Ying gave Lan Zhan several hot, very soft kisses and one of the omega's hands also grabbed Lan Wangji's hair and the other hand held Lan Zhan's nape.