13. Bonding

**Next morning**

By the time Lan Yi returned to her home, Cangse Sanren had helped the rest of the servants prepare breakfast for the Lan family members.

Lan Qiren also sits next to her at the dining table, waiting for his children to arrive.

Cangse Sanren helped the personal servant put food on the dining table and served breakfast beautifully.

Cangse Sanren already knew that she had messed with her only son Wei Ying's feelings last night, so this morning the omega did not dare to wake her son up.

Cangse Sanren is feeling shy even to face her only son but omega is also feeling extreme pleasure and pain between her thighs.

Only Lan Zhan arrives first for his morning breakfast and then the younger twin greets everyone with a loving hello.

This morning is a beautiful morning for Lan Zhan but there is nothing beautiful about this morning for Wei Ying and Lan Wangji.

After some time Wei Ying also joins his parents for morning breakfast.

Wei Ying also addressed and greeted his mother and Lan Qiren without making eye contact because omega Wei felt sad inside.

Wei Ying is feeling that his own mother and uncle have betrayed all the family members and now they are both pretending to be saints in the eyes of their family members.

Lan Qiren spoke to the two of them, "Wei Ying and Lan Zhan, I am waiting for our children to join us for breakfast at the dining table. I have things that I need to discuss with you all so, let's wait for Lan WangJi first."

At last Lan WangJi comes downstairs with no expression on his face but he doesn't greet anyone.

Both of Lan Wangji's eyes are swollen and the elder twin sits at the dining table without saying a word, then they all have breakfast together.

Lan Qiren began to speak in front of them all, "As you all know Wei Ying will be going to another city for his further studies. I want both Lan twin brothers to accompany Wei Ying before Wei Ying goes to the city. You should get engaged. We can have your engagement party this coming Saturday night."

Wei Ying then agrees with Lan Qiren because little omega eagerly wants to leave the Lan house after last night's incident but he also wants to get engaged to the two Lan brothers.

Wei Ying can't survive without the Lan brothers and they both can't leave the little omega alone even for a day.

Lan Wangji said some statement in a harsh tone, which shocked everyone, "Dad, I want to go to US and I want to make my career so I don't want to get engaged with anyone at this age. Right now my first priority is my career and nothing else."

They all looked at him and remained stunned for a moment.

Cangse Sanren's heart was dancing to the serpent's tune and she felt that Omega had killed two birds with one stone.

Cangse Sanren thought to herself with a smile, "Wow, This idiot Qiren's son refused his engagement to my son. Oh la la you stupid boy, you don't even deserve my Wei Ying. You are very lucky that you are leaving my son Wei Ying, otherwise I would make your life as difficult as hell."

Lan Wangji is disgusted by Cangse Sanren's disgusting face and devilish smile.

Lan Wangji thought to himself with a sharp pain in his heart as he wanted to punch Cangse Sanren hard (if only he could.), “Don't worry Cangse Sanren, I'll do whatever you want me to do but you have to gonna pay for the thing. Mind my words."

Lan Zhan asks his elder brother as he is shocked to hear Lan Wangji's response to his engagement proposal, "Brother, what's wrong with you? Don't you love Wei Ying? Why don't you get our engagement with omega? Don't you want to do it?"

Lan Wangji defended himself and replied to Lan Zhan with a devilish smile, "Younger brother, I have made it clear that I want to focus on my career and that it is not our age to get engaged to a servant's son."

This word "servant" broke many hearts, especially those of Lan Zhan, Wei Ying and Cangse Sanren as well as other household members.

Lan Zhan lets his brother know that his brother would never address Wei Ying as his servant's son.

Lan Zhan thought to himself that something is brewing in Lan Wangji's mind or maybe Cangse Sanren had played dirty tricks again.

Because of their strong bond, the three of them will never misunderstand anything about each other.

Lan Zhan smiled and replied to Lan Wangji, "Yes, I agree with you, big brother.

Lan Zhan supported Lan Wangji's statement and blinked his eyes to look at Wei Ying.

Wei Ying knows how much Lan Wangji has sacrificed himself to care for Omega so there must be some ulterior motive for his statement.

Wei Ying immediately understood "Lan Wangji ge is just making fun of my mother because Gege has never behaved like this before. Gege never said anything to discredit me but suddenly he wants to go to the US for his career. How come Gege is so ready to go out all of a sudden? It seems that he saw everything last night. Gege saw the sinful activity of our parents last night. Oh God, no, this hurts Gege very deeply so that is why both his eyes are swollen today. Today Gege did not even greet anyone and he also refused to engage me. Gege, please forgive me for mother's sins."

Wei Ying thought in his mind and tears fell from his eyes then he looked towards Lan Wangji then omega stood up and walked towards Lan Wangji.

Wei Ying sat on Lan Wangji's lap without fear in front of everyone and said in a low voice, "Sorry gege."

Lan WangJi's heart aches and he wipes Wei Ying's salty tears with his hand.

Lan Wangji is shocked that he thought perhaps his words and refusal of engagement had hurt his baby Wei Ying.

Lan WangJi spoke to Wei Ying and placed a few kisses on his wet cheeks, "Wei Ying stop crying because I love you and I will always love you. I don't care who you are but I love you with all my heart. Wei Ying, I will come back to you and Lan Zhan after I complete my studies. For now, for the next 2 years, the three of us should concentrate on our studies so that we can become successful person in the future."

Cangse Sanren cursed Lan Wangji again and clenched her fists in anger.

===============

To be Continue...

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your COMMENTS too.

Follow me on Wattpad for more Fanfictional fantastic stories of Wangxian and Xianwang.

Neha22333

Storyline By :-
Neha