20. Marriage

Wei Ying said and he was crying because of emotions, "Gege you came back to us, I missed you so much. Thank you for this surprise and please don't leave us again. I love you gege even everyone wants you here and we all love you very much."

Lan Wangji replied and kissed the crown area of ​​Wei Ying's head, "I missed you too, Wei Ying. I love you my Noona baby. You still recognized me by the smell of my body. I'm so impressed. Now I will never leave you and Lan Zhan, we will live together like a family."

Wei Ying said and reflected his big smile, "How could I forget my gege's fragrance. Now you will be my future husband. Now I am 20 years old so it is time for us to get married."

Wei Ying kissed Lan Wangji's moist lips in front of everyone without hesitation and sucked the alpha's lower lips for a few seconds.

Wei Ying said, "Your taste is still the same as before."

Omega Xue Yang said and rolled his eyes, "Oh, such sweet words will make me get diabetes."

Wei Ying heard a foreign voice and Omega saw that the person was none other than Xue Yang.

Wei Ying sighed and shook his head then the omega replied, "He's such a mood breaker, huh big pig."

Alpha Jin Zixuan laughed at Wei Ying and said “Ah Lan Zhan your sensual bride is angry at our new guest.”

Alpha Jin Zixun is mocking Wei Ying and pulling Omega's legs, "Xue Yang didn't spoil Wei Ying's mood, now Wei Ying is legally allowed to confess the innocence of both poor Lan twin brothers.  "

Wei Ying replied to them and made a sour face, "Huh, the pigs are squealing a lot today."

Jin Zixuan said, teasing my omega deliberately, "Lan Zhan, your promiscuous wife called us pigs. This is very inappropriate."

Xue Yang pretended his pain and opened his arms to welcome Lan Wangji, "Wangji, your wild boyfriend is sucking us. Please hug me and make me feel relax."

Both Lan twins shouted in unison, "Stop teasing our Wei Ying. It's his birthday, so at least stop pulling our nona baby's leg today."

Seeing Lan Brothers shouting loudly, everyone's senses are blown away and they all stop teasing Omega for a while.

Wei Ying smiled widely and said proudly, "Yes, these are my boys. Oops, both of my alpha husbands."

Omega Nie Huaisang asked, "Can we cut the cake now? Ah I'm hungry and I really want to eat something."

Wei Ying smiled and said, "Of course. It's my birthday."

Wei Ying blows out a candle with his secret wish to god, "God, please keep everything good always and may no one ever break this bond of the three of us. I want to marry both of them and wish a successful life with them both."

Wei Ying cut the cake into two pieces and Omega took both pieces in both his hands, then Omega fed both pieces to the Lan twin brothers together.

Lan Wangji and Lan Zhan both serve the cake to Wei Ying again while the waiters serve spicy starters, mocktails and chilled beer for another guests.