10. Understanding

**FLASHBACK START**

When Lan Wangji got first rank in his high school that time Lan Qiren wanted to send his elder son to the US for further studies but the elder twin refused to go to the US.

Lan Wangji worked hard to achieve his goals here too but Lan Qiren forced him to move to the US for his career.

Lan Wangji steadfastly and calmly refused his father's advances each time because he had to take care of both Lan Zhan and Wei Ying by staying here.

Compared to Lan Zhan, Lan Wangji is a more responsible and mature alpha with good wisdom.

In order to protect Wei Ying and his younger brother, Lan Wangji did not want to leave his home and his city, so he gave up all his dreams at that time.

Lan Wangji loves to care for Wei Ying but fails to express his love as compared to Lan Zhan.

Lan Wangji was also a football player and dancer but he gave up his dance classes to tutor Wei Ying and help Omega in his studies.

**FLASHBACK END**

********************

Lan Zhan is a soft-spoken boy with cute sugar-coated puppy eyes and an innocent expression on his face.

Lan Zhan is just as flirtatious and mischievous as Wei Ying, but Lan Wangji is the more mature of the two brothers.

Lan Wangji has already given up his dream and a lot more for Wei Ying so if Omega goes elsewhere then the elder twin will also leave for the US to achieve his goals.

These three have always been together and now all three will have to spend 2 years of their lives alone, which is a big punishment for all three of them.

Lan Wangji had already sacrificed a lot for Wei Ying and today he learned that Wei Ying would leave the city because of a prank, so this was something Alpha could not digest.

Lan Wangji thinks his father Lan Qiren is playing a joke on him but the elder twin knows that his father Lan Qiren is firm on his decisions, which makes Alpha feel even more sad.

Lan Wangji sacrificed his career, his hobbies, his interest, he gave up almost everything to be with omega and Wei Ying left alpha Wangji for a silly joke.

Why after all? Why can't Lan Wangji live peacefully with his love? Why did Lan Wangji love Wei Ying so much?

Why does Cangse Sanren hate both Lan Wangji and Lan Zhan? What is their fault? They both love Wei Ying and want to marry him.

Both brothers want to protect Omega together from this evil world.

Why can't Cangse Sanren see Lan Wangji's sacrifice for Omega?

Is Cangse Sanren blinded by anger and ego?

Does Cangse Sanren really want to ignore Lan Wangji's feelings towards Wei Ying?

Is Cangse Sanren doing this intentionally?

Will Wei Ying ever realize his love for Lan Wangji and Lan Zhan??