16. 21st Lan Twins Birthday

Lan Zhan is left alone in his Lan house and then goes to university with his close friends, Alpha Jin Zixuan and Alpha Jin Zixun, and old friends Wen Ning and Nie Huaisang.

Lan Zhan spends most of his time with Jin Zixuan and Jin Zixun are both classmates.

Lan Zhan then joins a band group with the Jin twin brothers and younger twin is also the lead singer of their group.

Together, they often go on photography trips to various destinations with Wen Ning and Nie Huaisang.

Lan Wangji, Wei Ying and Lan Zhan stay connected through conference video calls at night and talk about their well-being, new events, studies, etc.

Lan Wangji is rarely able to join them, only on weekends because the timing in the US does not match Lan Zhan and Wei Ying's timeline.

Lan Zhan and Wei Ying meet each other whenever Lan Zhan visits his grandparents' house in the city for band competitions or photography events.

Wei Ying has also invited Lan Zhan several times as his model to represent his designs on the ramp.

Lan Wangji is working hard to achieve his goals while in America and the elder twin is excelling as a student.

Lan Wangji gets into the best university in the US while also participating in many dance shows and bike racing competitions and elder twin has a best friend omega Xue Yang who supports him in every activity.

Wei Ying has a friend in the city, Alpha Lan Xichen, who is like a brother to him.

Lan Xichen is also Wei Wuxian and Lan grandparent's neighbor and relative.

Wei Ying is living with Lan Wangji and Lan Zhan's grandparents in the Lan family's old house inside the another city.

Omega Wei Ying and Alpha Lan Xichen both attend college together and have a close friendship because Lan Xichen is also a member of the Lan family.

Lan Xichen is the son of Lan Qiren's cousin brother who lives in the another city.

*********************

**Two years later**

**On Lan Twin's 21st birthday**

Wei Ying is preparing a surprise for Lan Zhan and has wished both Lan twin brothers happy birthday in the morning, but Omega is eagerly waiting to meet Lan Zhan.

Lan Zhan has to visit the city to audition for the band selection for a world-class concert in Cruise, then his company offers a trip to the winning team.

Lan Zhan and Jin Zixun went to the city for a band audition with their other friends Wen Ning and Nie Huaisang.

Lan Zhan's team is selected for this journey, they will have to go on a cruise for a month for which he is very happy.

Lan Zhan and others attend the birthday celebration organized by Wei Ying in the evening as they also have to start their journey.