27. Happy Ending

**10 years later**

The story moves forward 10 years as Lan Wangji and Lan Zhan try their best to keep their family safe and happy after the trauma.

They have changed the Lan house and now they all live in a different house outside the city. Lan Zhan has got it built to give as a gift to his Omega for their wedding.

Wei Ying always works closely with small children and he also pays for the education of many orphanage children.

Wei Ying made those little children his models for his new fashionable collection and he is often busy between his work and children.

Lan Wangji and Wei Ying have a son named Lan Hua-cheng.

Lan Zhan and Wei Ying have a son named Lan San-Lang.

Lan Wangji and Lan Zhan take care of their wife who is very busy with his work and the two brothers together run the family business very well.

Lan Wangji and Lan Zhan together brought many gifts for the children who are taking care of their sons as well as his beloved wife Wei Ying during their business trips.

The second generation twin sons of the Lan family are often looked after by their grandfather Lan Qiren.

Lan Qiren's parents also died 8 years ago, after which he handed over his parents' house to the orphanage.

These children are kept busy with Wei Ying and his twin sons Lan Hua-cheng and Lan San-Lang, all of whom now act as healers for the Lan family.

Lan Qiren has announced his retirement, he is taking care of an orphanage.

Lan Qiren enjoys spending his old age time with young children and sharing fairy tales with them.

Lan Qiren also helps his grandchildren in their studies and often tells them the story of his parents' love.

Lan Qiren, along with Wei Ying, narrates the story of Lan Wangji and Lan Zhan's many childhood mischiefs to their childhood.

The Lan twin brothers of the next generation love their mother very much and often fight with their two fathers for their mother Wei Ying.

Outside the house, both the Alpha Lan twin brothers are the boss, but after coming home, their Omega wife Wei Ying rules and everyone has to do all the work according to the Omega.

Lan Qiren passed on Lan Wangji and Lan Zhan's ownership of Wei Ying to his grandchildren.

Lan Qiren often told the two children about his love story with their grandmother Lan Yi and how their grandmother took care of both their fathers.

Lan Qiren had only shown Cangse Sanren's good side to his two grandsons, Lan Hua-cheng and Lan San-Lang would never hate their grandmother because the seeds of hatred should never be sown in the minds of young children.

Lan Hua-cheng and Lan San-Lang always ask their grandfather about their soulmates, then their grandfather replied to his two grandsons, "You two will find your soulmates when your hearts beat faster to see them."