9. Realization

Wei Ying opens his door after hearing his mother's voice, omega's heart suddenly swells with emotions.

His mother forgives him for this mischief but Wei Ying is still angry with the Lan brothers.

Wei Ying opened the door and Omega saw three people standing near the door. Omega ignored the two Lan brothers and hugged his mother.

Wei Ying is in wet clothes Lan Wangji is quick to notice the Alpha's eyes on the Omega's wet clothes.

The three of them went inside Wei Ying's bedroom and grabbed a towel to dry Omega's hair while Lan Zhan is arranging other dry clothes for Omega.

They both know that Wei Ying is angry and doesn't want to talk to the two alphas right now.

The Lan brothers give space to mother and son but they both still care about Wei Ying.

Lan Wangji began to dry Wei Ying's wet hair with a towel without uttering any single word and Cangse Sanren helped her son to change his clothes.

The twin brothers quickly went outside so that Wei Ying could change his wet clothes and protect himself from cold or fever.

Wei Ying's mother Cangse Sanren is helping her son change his wet clothes and then she is pleading for forgiveness from her son.

Wei Ying kissed his mother's cheeks and murmured, "I love you mom, you don't need to say sorry but don't slap me or it will ruin my beautiful face."

Cangse Sanren tightly embraces her only omega son and then brings food for the omega and feeds him with her own hands.

Wei Ying does not know that now he will have to go away and live somewhere else for 2 years but today his mother tries to put him to sleep by singing a lullaby.

Wei Ying is very tired, so he covers his body with the quilt lying nearby.

Cangse Sanren caressed Wei Ying's love bite marks and in her mind she formed many bad notions about the two brothers.

Cangse Sanren thought to herself as a smirk appeared on her face, "Wei Ying, they are both shameless, yet how dare they touch my only son? I will never let them conquer you because you will never be theirs. I will find a good and suitable partner for you in the future or maybe you will fall in love with someone else in the city."

******************

**After 2 hours**

Wei Ying woke up from his sleep and after taking a long nap, he came out of his room.

Omega is giggling with his mother when she pats Omega's head and kisses his crown area, yet Wei Ying deliberately ignores the two Lan Brothers.

Lan Yi asked Wei Ying, "Are you feeling better now, Wei Ying? Are you feeling good?"

Wei Ying replied to Lan Yi with his usual smile, "I'm fine auntie."

Lan Yi was requesting Wei Ying, "Wei Ying, please forgive both of your gege as they are both on hunger strike. They have hurt you so badly that they have not touched even a drop of water."

Wei Ying is shocked and looks at the two brothers with sad eyes.

Lan Wangji spoke to his mother, "Mom, please don't force Wei Ying, we will eat our food whenever Wei Ying feels comfortable and forgives us but don't force him because we didn't deserve Wei Ying's forgiveness."

Wei Ying said to them softly, "Gege, why are you two still hungry, go and have your lunch. Gege, you two don't skip your meals and I'm no longer angry with you two."

Suddenly Lan Zhan responded to Wei Ying, he started crying, "We are both sorry my nona baby, we will never do any pranks again. Don't you leave us Wei Ying."

Wei Ying said softly and wiped away Lan Zhan's tears with his small hands, "Gege, but I'm not going anywhere and who told you that I am leaving you."

Lan Wangji spoke sadly to Wei Ying, "Dad had already decided to take Wei Ying away from us. According to your mother, we are not worthy of you so your mother took you away from us. You are only allowed to see us on festivals and birthdays. If you also want to go, you are free to choose your freedom, your life, your new friends. I will never come between you and your dreams. Do whatever you want to do."

Lan Wangji immediately disappeared from his sight.

Wei Ying yells from behind, "Gege, please don't go, I'm not going anywhere and I'll stay here. Gege, you come back and eat something first."

Cangse Sanren grabbed Omega's arms, Wei Ying crying as he turned to his mother, "Mumma, I'm not going to leave my two gege. They are my best friends and also my future partners. I'm not going to leave them. They both are making mischief but they actually care about me a lot. Mom, they both have never left me alone so how can I leave them and go away somewhere. I am not a selfish omega."

Lan Zhan pleads in front of the crying omega, "Wei Ying, my brother is hurt because he was pleading and crying in front of dad but dad didn't listen to us. Brother, for the first time in his life, he was pleading on his knees for you. Brother, today he was pleading in front of our father and shedding tears only for you. Brother loves you and we both love you, but you left this house for the city then Lan Wangji will also leave for the states. I will lose you both because of your momma's stubbornness."

---------------------

To be Continue...

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your COMMENTS too.

Follow me on Wattpad for more Fanfictional fantastic stories of Wangxian and Xianwang.

Neha22333

Storyline By :-
Neha