11. Elder's Sins

One day, all the teenagers go to their rooms to sleep at night when Lan Yi goes to an official party of her maternal relatives.

Taking advantage of this opportunity, Cangse Sanren waits for Lan Qiren alone in the drawing room because her intentions are not good today.

When Lan Qiren arrives home late at night after attending his official meeting, alpha Qiren feels extremely tired.

To attract Lan Qiren's attention, Cangse Sanren is wearing a very seductive dress, through which some of her body parts are on display.

Cangse Sanren says in her sexy voice, “Qiren, I want you to send Wei Ying to another city as soon as possible.”

Cangse Sanren is sitting on the ground, her bust on full display from her front body.

Cangse Sanren appears to be intoxicated and the omega is looking very attractive and sexy.

Her whole body is smelling of very attractive fragrant perfume which is attracting the alpha's attention.

Lan Qiren said to the omega in a troubled and disappointed tone, "Not now Cangse, please I'm too tired so I don't want to discuss this topic right now."

When Lan Qiren saw Cangse Sanren wearing such attractive clothes, Alpha Qiren couldn't help but look at Omega's sexy body continously.

Lan Qiren kept looking at Cangse Sanren's big breasts because it look so attractive, today Omega looks like a sex succubus.

Cangse Sanren asks to alpha in a seductive voice, "Qiren, don't you find me attractive anymore? Don't I look as sexy as I did in my younger days? Qiren, you loved me very much at that time, so today you have a chance to have me again."

Omega Cangse bit and licked her maroon painted lower lips seductively to seduce Lan Qiren.

A woman in a light colored short dress with dark maroon lipstick, such a lethal combination.

Lan Qiren gulped down his saliva and replied in an angry tone, “Cangse, have you lost your mind now? we are both married so please stop talking nonsense because this is no longer possible.  I love my omega wife and twin sons."

Cangse Sanren complained about Lan Qiren's flirting and inappropriate touching the alpha's body, "Qiren, you know my beta husband is an impotent man so I also need an alpha man to quench my body's thirst. I need you today, but if you reject me by being an alpha, I will consider you impotent too. I need someone tonight, so will you spend time with me tonight?"

Lan Qiren raised his voice and scolded Cangse Sanren, "Cangse, I have nothing to do with your husband's impotence. I never interfere in your personal life. Cangse, you act like a helpless victim in front of me.  Stop behaving like this, stop playing the victim card."

Cangse Sanren said seductively, “Qiren, why don’t you touch me, at least take me to your bed today. Qiren, I am ready to give you my body because I need an alpha tonight so please stop testing my patience."

Lan Qiren spoke to the omega in a stern voice, "Cangse, if your husband doesn't want to spend quality time with you then it's none of my business. Stop trying to seduce me and go get some rest in your room since you're too drunk right now."

Cangse Sanren stood up and started taking off her clothes one by one in an attractive manner, then Omega's clothes fell on the ground.

Lan Qiren swallowed and gasped, “Cangse.”

Cangse Sanren pleaded with Alpha to satisfy her physical hunger, "Qiren you and your son have ruined everything about me, my family, my happiness, my pleasures and my desires. But tonight I want to spend with you. Both of your sons want to marry my son Wei Ying. Tonight I want you to make me yours too. Qiren, please fulfill my wish, I beg you."

Cangse Sanren's naked body approached Lan Qiren and embraced alpha and wrapped herself around alpha's body.

In a drunken state, Cangse Sanren's lips captured Lan Qiren's lips, then the omega kissed the alpha's lips hungrily, bit the alpha's lower lips, then sucked the soft juicy lips.

Lan Qiren got tired of pushing Cangse Sanren away with all his might, but Omega pushed him onto the sofa.

Cangse Sanren quickly sat naked on Lan Qiren's lap and the omega crossed her legs around the alpha's waist.

Cangse Sanren also tries to seduce Lan Qiren by rubbing her private parts on alpha's upper thighs and clothed dick.

Cangse Sanren felt that something was pricking her vagina very hard.

Omega Cangse Sanren immediately unbuckled the trouser of alpha then opened the zip of Lan Qiren's pants and took out the hard penis while massaging it with her soft hands.

Cangse Sanren massaged Lan Qiren's penis with her hands for a while, and immediately Omega inserted Alpha's big penis inside her tight pussy in one go.

Lan Qiren is astonished to see that drunk Cangse Sanren is having sex with Alpha, that too of her own free will.

Lan Qiren is enjoying the passionate love making night and at that time they have sex three times until omega faints in the hall room.

Due to sudden sexual intercourse, Lan Qiren did not use condom and alpha released his cum inside Cangse Sanren's pussy every time.

Cangse Sanren gets very satisfied after having sex with Lan Qiren 3 times because no one had quenched the thirst of Omega's body for a long time.

Cangse Sanren watches her son Wei Ying, who watches his mother having sex with Lan Qiren from a distance.

Cangse Sanren smiled mischievously because she wanted her son to see them having sex, which would make Wei Ying hate the twin Alpha Lan brothers.

---------------------

To be Continue...

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your COMMENTS too.

Follow me on Wattpad for more Fanfictional fantastic stories of Wangxian and Xianwang.

Neha22333

Storyline By :-
Neha