18. WangYing

During the night Wei Ying confesses to Lan Wangji on a video call about his naughty nights with Lan Zhan

Lan Wangji said and winked, “Wei Ying, I know you are a human being and you have some physical needs of your own. Don’t worry, I still love you and I hope Lan Zhan must not have disappointed you with his performance last night."

Wei Ying asked with pouting lips, "Gege, don't you scold me for my deformity?"

Lan Wangji replied softly to his beloved Wei Ying, "Why would I scold you Wei Ying since you are right, Lan Zhan is also your future husband so there is nothing wrong."

Wei Ying said, "I don't like those Jin pervert brothers because I feel jealous of them. Even your friend omega Xue Yang irritates me so I don't like him too."

Lan Wangji laughed at Wei Ying, "Wei Ying, don't be jealous of Xue Yang, he's a good omega friend of mine, just like you have Lan Xichen as your alpha friend. Xue Yang is also very picky on me because of his recent breakup."

Wei Ying asked jealously, "What if Xue Yang tries to steal you away from me?"

Lan Wangji winked and said, "Then show me some love and impress your gege."

Wei Ying asked with a mischievous smile, “You mean, you want me to seduce you.”

Lan Wangji asked with a smile, "Why not? Are you mine too or do you want to share me with someone else."

Wei Ying asked with a shy smile, "What do you want me to do?"

Lan Wangji gave a seductive lick to his already moist lips and said, "Cute dance on City Girl's twerk ft Cardi B. You should try to shake your booty like those dancers, I love the way they all twerk."

Wei Ying is wearing shorts and a baggy shirt and omega slides his shirt from one corner of his shoulder and moves his body in time with the rhythm of the song.

Wei Ying is shaking his hips in front of the phone camera and the omega is seducing the alpha by shaking his hips in a sexy style.

Wei Ying faces the headboard of his bed, his round butt cheeks clearly visible in his shorts, then Omega takes off his baggy shirt and shows Lan Wangji twirl his bare back.

Lan Wangji said to Wei Ying slowly and charmingly, "Wei Ying I can't control myself anymore."

Lan Wangji placed one hand down his trousers as Wei Ying smiled and shook his ass sensually.

Lan Wangji said as he rubbed his manhood and said, "Wei Ying, don't tease me, otherwise after the wedding I will ruin you and fuck both of your holes torn apart and agape."

Wei Ying is walking around shamelessly, putting one of his hands under his shorts and rubbing his clitoris while shaking his ass.

Lan Wangji said as his breathing quickened and his hands moving faster, "I want to cum inside you, Wei Ying. I wish I was there to punish you and fuck you so hard. Fill your hole with my semen. Ah Wei Ying, you make me want so hard with your moves."