8. Lan Twins POV

**Lan Twin Brothers' POV**

Wei Ying was hanging out with Lan twin brothers when omega thought of himself as a young teenage pregnant boy and Omega's cute face made both Lan Brothers happy.

Omega looked so cute the way Wei Ying mistook himself as a pregnant young teenage boy.

That time Omega behaved like a protective omega mother taking care of his unborn child, which made both Lan brothers feel so loved by Omega.

Started considering acting as a real scenario, they both never wanted Wei Ying to be slapped by Cangse Sanren or Omega to be hurt in any way by either Lan Brothers.

Later they spend a sweet romantic moment with their nona baby Wei Ying but omega's mother ruins everything.

Both Lan brothers wanted very much to be angry at Cangse Sanren, but after all, she is Omega's mother, so eventually they both cannot yell at her even if they wanted to.

They both knew better that Wei Ying loved his mother very much, so the two alphas could not insult his mother.

Both of them argue for a long time with Cangse Sanren about omega Wei Ying and they suggested her that she should not have laid a hand on her omega son.

They both Lan brothers lose their temper after seeing Wei Ying in a disastrous state and both of the Lan Brothers lose control of their emotions after seeing that Omega was very hurt and even slapped without any reason.

Lan Wangji raised his voice to question Cangse Sanren, "How dare you slap my Wei Ying. Why did you do this to my Wei Ying?"

Lan Zhan screamed loudly, his pain coming out to us in the form of tears, "You slapped my Nona Baby without knowing anything but you are a monster. How cruel are you? Do you still consider yourself his mother? Wei Ying is so sacred that how can you even lay a hand on him?'

Cangse Sanren has now become so mean that she doesn't care what others say about her, she just doesn't want to marry her omega son to these two brothers.

Cangse Sanren doesn't care even if she has to do some lowly and disgusting thing to stop this marriage.

Cangse Sanren shouted at the two Lan brothers, "Wei Ying is my son, I gave birth to him. I can do whatever I want to do with my son, and who are you guys to come between me and my son? How dare you two try to teach me how to handle my son? Who the hell are you two? Stay away from Wei Ying you two spoiled brats otherwise I...”

Before Cangse Sanren could threaten the two alpha children, but she was interrupted by the echo of a foreign sound.

**Slap**

Lan Yi slapped her hard, then Cangse Sanren caught hold of her tomato red cheeks with one hand and she became furious.

Cangse Sanren's blood boiled, she turned her eyes and looked at the person who had slapped her.

Cangse Sanren's blood boiled with anger but she could not utter a single word in front of that person.

Lan Yi raised her voice at Cangse Sanren, “Cangse, how dare you speak loudly to my sons? We have already tolerated you for Wei Ying and you dare to show your disrespect towards us again. How have you forgotten that you have already sold your son to us?"