7. Hurt Wei Ying

**Wei Ying's POV**

Wei Ying closed the door of his room and locked it from inside then Omega cried out and lay down on the bed, clutching his chest to his bed and crying in pain.

His heart is hurt and groaning in pain because a stupid 18 years old boy feels betrayed by both his lovers.

Wei Ying was even slapped by his loving mother for causing trouble with the Lan twin brothers, which has an even deeper impact on Omega.

Lan twin jades keep touching him everywhere and have made Omega's spirit dirtier.

Wei Ying feels that both alphas together took advantage of him and also tarnished his purity.

Wei Ying remembers that two of his college friends, Wen Ning and Nie Huaisang, also mocked his stupidity.

Wei Ying feels bad that even in college, the two alphas do not give any warning about his words and allow omega to be made fun of by the students in his own classmates.

The Lan Brothers pretended to both Nie Huaisang and Wen Ning as if Wei Ying was actually pregnant.

Wei Ying remembered how Lan Wangji had opened the buttons of his shirt to kiss his stomach.

Lan Wangji lied to him and took advantage of his innocence, even Lan Zhan kissed Wei Ying when he lost himself in lust.

Both of them were touching him here and there and lied to Wei Ying that it was good for Omega's baby.

The stupid Omega, without thinking, trusted the two Alphas and gave permission for the sake of their child.

Wei Ying stood up and went straight to his washroom and omega just wanted to clean his dirty body with the touch of Lan brothers.

Omega feels that the scars on the body can be erased but the scars on the soul can never be erased.

Wei Ying remembered the incident when the Lan brothers sucked his perky nipples and played with his omega clitoris one by one while they were touching his half-naked body.

Wei Ying feels deeply ashamed that at that time omega shamelessly wanted both of them to continue that sinful activity.

Both of them were shamelessly fooling the omega for their own lust and took advantage of Wei Ying's lack of knowledge.

Both Lan Brothers were clinging to his semi-naked body inside the car and they were playing with Omega's pussy while sucking his ruddy nipples.

The car driver must have heard Wei Ying's moans and Omega felt guilty thinking that Omega was behaving like a prostitute or cheap omega slut.

Both Lan Brothers made Wei Ying moan like a whore in the car and they both played brutally with Omega's pussy.

Wei Ying stood under the shower like a broken person, scrubbing himself until his skin turned red

Omega scratched his body everywhere where Lan brothers touched and at that time omega's mental state is not stable.

Wei Ying was slapped in anger by his mother over a joke, she is the one who loved him most.

Wei Ying feels that her mother loves him the most in this world, but today he was slapped by her mother in front of everyone due to which Omega is feeling shy to even make eye contact with others.

Wei Ying heard Lan Zhan and Lan Wangji both knocking on his door.

Wei Ying put both his hands on his ears and for the time being, Omega did not even want to see their faces.

At this moment, after being embarrassed in front of everyone, Omega is deeply broken from within and falls apart.

Wei Ying turned off his shower and sat inside the bathroom with Omega hugging his knees.

Wei Ying looks like a living corpse, omega not feeling able to move at this time.

Wei Ying's negative thoughts didn't relieve him of his sorrow and then Omega gets lost at that time.

Wei Ying had lost himself, largely due to his self-worth and reputation being torn apart in front of Lan's, his mother, and his friends.

Wei Ying thought to himself that the car driver would also consider him a characterless omega.

Wei Ying is heartbroken and depressed, Omega was also embarrassed that he did not know how to face others.

Wei Ying constantly feels that a joke has made his life terrible and miserable.

---------------------

To be Continue...

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your COMMENTS too.

Follow me on Wattpad for more Fanfictional fantastic stories of Wangxian and Xianwang.

Neha22333

Storyline By :-
Neha