22. Good News

**Three months later**

Lan Wangji and Lan Zhan announce their marriage with Wei Ying to their families.

Lan Wangji joins his father Lan Qiren in his business and Lan Zhan also takes over his responsibilities at Lan Corporation.

The Lan twin brothers join the Lan company with their father Lan Qiren to run their business.

Wei Changze has filed a divorce case against his wife Cangse Sanren so that the two can separate.

Cangse Sanren also blackmailed and forcibly had physical relations with Alpha Lan Xichen several times and once Wei Changze himself found Lan Xichen tied up in his wife's bed.

Cangse Sanren suffers from mental trauma due to her multiple abortions and thoughts of taking over the Lan household.

Cangse Sanren hated Lan Qiren with all her heart, so she took advantage of Lan Xichen being alpha and part of Lan bloodline.

Seeing Lan Qiren being happy with his wife Lan Yi and twin sons, Cangse Sanren becomes very jealous and Omega develops hatred towards everyone.

Now that Wei Ying has also become a part of the Lan family, this also hurts his mother a lot and Cangse Sanren herself turns against her own beloved son.

Gradually Cangse Sanren also becomes jealous of her own son Wei Ying because omega Cangse is doing everything to protect her son from the Lan twin brothers but her own son betrays omega Cangse and goes against his mother's wish and eventually married to Lan twins.

Wei Ying is happily enjoying his married life and all three of them are sharing the same bedroom.

The Lan twin brothers renovated their room on the first floor of the Lan house where the three of them live happily together.

Lan Yi is very happy to have a handsome son-in-law Wei Ying and Omega Yi also forgives her husband Lan Qiren and also forbids Lan Qiren from seeing Cangse Sanren.

Wei Ying, embarrassed by her mother's bad behavior, Omega has even left her mother, who has forcefully had sex with Alpha Lan Xichen several times.

Alpha Lan Xichen tells Wei Changze everything about Cangse Sanren, that his wife is a cruel and psychopath.

Cangse Sanren becomes a sex maniac and loses her mind, omega Cangse also puts extreme pressure on alpha Lan Xichen to fulfill her dirty desires.

Lan Yi throws Cangse Sanren out of the Lan house and Wei Changze also abandons his witch wife who has forced sex with an alpha the age of her son, who happens to be Wei Ying's friend and her son-in-law's cousin.

Cangse Sanren is furious, the omega now hates everyone, even her own child Wei Ying.

Cangse Sanren even hates Wei Ying and curses her own son every day who is happily married to the Lan Twin Jades.

Cangse Sanren becomes obsessed with Lan Qiren and his family, as the alpha has severed all ties with omega Cangse and abandoned her after using her body multiple times.

Lan family decides to announce the marriage of their two sons to the world with a huge wedding ceremony.

They plan to celebrate on a grand scale and organize the wedding in modern style with perfect dress code, champagne, wedding ring exchange, vows.

Lan twin brothers bring Wei Ying to a mall owned by Lan family, where they hires a fashion designer to create their special outfit for their official wedding day.

Lan Wangji and Lan Zhan want to look alike in black coat-pants with black bows but Wei Ying wants to wear a white tuxedo for their wedding celebration.

They chose the most expensive venue for their wedding, which includes a decoration of peony followers with blue orchids as high lighters on the stage area of ​​the wedding banquet.

The finest quality liquor will be served at Lan Twin's wedding ceremony and the Lan family will even invite all the richest people of the country, celebrities, many politicians and top class businessmen.

The best food chefs and dessert chefs are also invited from every corner of the country to prepare the best food for the wedding banquet of Lan Brothers.

Lan Wangji has also booked a limousine for his grand entrance at the wedding and Lan Zhan has also booked the latest Rolls Royce The Ghost as a wedding gift for his new wife Wei Ying.

Lan Wangji has designed a villa equipped with every modern convenience for his wife Wei Ying using artificial intelligence system.

The two Lan brothers prepared many things to surprise Wei Ying after the grand wedding celebration.

On the other hand, Wei Ying is tired due to his busy schedule, he has to manage his work along with his designing studio.

Wei Ying opened a designing studio on the ground floor with the help of his father Wei Changze.

When Wei Ying married with the Lan twin Jades, Wei Changze gifted his son a designing studio.

Wei Ying already has morning sickness but omega hid everything from Lan twin jades and omega took medicine to relieve his nausea.

Wei Ying, exhausted from his workload, collapses into Lan Wangji's arms as they discuss their grand wedding ceremony with the wedding planner.

Lan Wangji takes Wei Ying to the hospital when Omega suddenly faints in Alpha's arms.

Inside the hospital, the doctor examines Lan Wangji's beloved wife Wei Ying and tells alpha Wangji that omega is 3 months pregnant and Omega's body gets tired very quickly due to the heavy workload.

The doctor also takes Wei Ying for an ultrasound to check the progress of the unborn baby's development and do a thorough check of the omega.

The doctor told Lan Wangji, "Mr. Lan, your partner needs to rest a little because your omega is pregnant with your twins. Now you should take care of your weak and delicate omega. You have to protect the omega from stress because stress is very harmful for your partner and his unborn babies."

Lan Wangji is very happy to hear that Wei Ying is pregnant with twins then alpha is bursting with joy.

Lan Wangji's dream of becoming a father to Wei Ying's child is also about to be fulfilled.

===============

===============

To be Continue...

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your COMMENTS too.

Follow me on Wattpad for more Fanfictional fantastic stories of Wangxian and Xianwang.

Neha22333

Storyline By :-
Neha