3. Conditions

Wei Ying woke up the next morning and felt so tired that the way the Lan brothers touched him made him feel awkward.

Wei Ying couldn't deny the fact that the omega liked the way the two alphas discharged some white milky stuff from their dicks.

Wei Ying had never masturbated himself, so he felt the tickling sensation in his vagina for the first time.

Cangse Sanren comes to Wei Ying's room to inform him about breakfast.

Omega's mother notices that Wei Ying has some love bite marks and hickeys on both sides of his neck.

Cangse Sanren asked Wei Ying, "What happened to your neck? How did you get these marks? Did the Lan Brothers do anything wrong to you?"

Wei Ying blinked his eyes and replied to his mother, "Mom, they kissed me and touched me one by one here."

Omega Wei Ying pointed towards his private part and bowed his head in shame.

Cangse Sanren roared angrily "Did they do something else?"

Wei Ying blinked his eyes and Omega could not understand what his mother wanted to ask.

Wei Ying shook his head no, then Cangse Sanren is feeling relieved to see that her child is still innocent and virgin.

Cangse Sanren caressed Wei Ying's hair and said to her son, "Get ready for breakfast, see you downstairs."

Everyone is sitting on chairs at the dining table waiting for their breakfast when Wei Ying also comes down to have breakfast.

Omega greeted everyone and took his seat near his mother, but suddenly Lan Wangji ordered Wei Ying to sit on his lap.

It is very common for both the alpha boys to order the omega Wei Ying to sit next to them in front of their parents.

Wei Ying is more speechless because he was feeling a little awkward after last night's activity but omega still went and sat on Lan Wangji's lap.

Lan Wangji tried to feed Wei Ying like his lover and the alpha bit each corner of Wei Ying's lips shamelessly in front of everyone.

After everyone finished their breakfast, Lan Wangji's thumb caressed the bite mark on Wei Ying's neck.

Lan Wangji sarcastically commented to Wei Ying, "We decorated your neck with our love bites so didn't you think your neck looks so beautiful because of the mark I gave you?"

Cangse Sanren is the first to clench her fists in anger because Lan Wangji had shamelessly kissed Wei Ying's neck in front of everyone.

Omega Wei Ying feels embarrassed in front of everyone but Lan Wangji does not care about anyone and starts looking at his love with full excitement.

Lan Zhan murmured, "Brother, I also want to kiss my cute Wei Ying."

Lan Wangji let go Wei Ying from his lap and ordered omega to sit on his brother's lap.