25. Realization

Two ambulances have reached the hospital pavilion, carrying Lan Yi's body for post-mortem and some male assistants have transferred Wei Ying to a private ward inside the hospital.

The doctor checked him and Wei Ying's blood pressure and sugar level also reduced then doctor put a glucose drip in Wei Ying's arm and he ordered everyone to let the omega rest for some time without any stress because Wei Ying is pregnant.

Lan Qiren informs Lan Wangji about Lan Yi's death, hearing which all of alpha's friends also come to the hospital.

All the friends come together to the hospital to help the entire Lan family and provide them mental support during this sad time.

Lan Qiren goes to the morgue where his beloved wife is laid out on a stretcher and Lan Yi's body is covered in white clothes and Omega is now a dead body.

Lan Qiren feels guilty towards his wife Lan Yi and his dead son Lan Zhan who is still alive.

**Lan Qiren's POV**

Lan Qiren is saddened to learn that he had threatened the Wei family for Wei Ying and that alpha Qiren has used his money and power to force the Wei family to live inside their home for his twin sons.

Lan Qiren always fulfilled the demands of his twin sons and even threatened Cangse Sanren and then forced the omega to live with Wei Ying inside the Lan house.

Lan Qiren also had a sexual relationship with Cangse Sanren and even treated her like a used tissue paper.

Lan Qiren has several times forced Cangse Sanren to abort their children in order to save his reputation and family image.

Cangse Sanren had already suffered a lot of trauma because of Lan's twin sons and had lost her unborn children several times because of Lan Qiren.

When they all had to stay with Cangse Sanren and arrange counseling for her depression, they all abandoned Omega Cangse because of her bad actions.

This was the most frustrating time for Cangse Sanren to lose patience so she kept doing harm to everyone when her mental condition worsened.

Lan Qiren knew that Cangse Sanren did everything deliberately, he took his revenge on everyone.

But now Cangse Sanren is also dead but her revenge for giving hell like pain to everyone is successfully completed.

Lan Qiren is suffering for his own actions when he cheated on his beloved wife Lan Yi, who has now left Alpha alone in this mortal realm.

Lan Qiren forced Wei Ying to fulfill his twin sons' wish to live in the Lan house and today, because of his gravely mistakes, Wei Ying has lost his entire family.

Now Karma explained to Lan Qiren that money is not everything but you cannot buy your happiness with money.

If you cannot bring a dead person back to life by using your money and power then if someone is misusing his power and money then he will have to pay for his misdeeds.

Karma has all the records of our misdeeds and cruelly, so you cannot bribe Karma for your wickedness.

One day you have to eat the same fruits which you have sown in the earth in the form of tree seeds.