15. Extreme Pleasure and Separation

**Inside Wei Ying's room**

Wei Ying has packed all his things to go to the city for his further studies when the Lan brothers enter Omega's room.

Wei Ying is wearing a long transparent shirt without any undergarments as Omega is about to take a bath when Lan WangJi and Lan Zhan both come into Omega's room, suddenly Wei Ying hugs them both tightly.

Wei Ying hugged Lan Wangji from the front and Lan Zhan hugged Wei Ying from behind.

They both sat down on Wei Ying's bed and both Lan brothers are stunned to see such a precious beauty in front of them.

Wei Ying is excited to see both of them that omega so he walks closer to Lan Wangji and sits on his lap, "Gege, I'm leaving today so will you two miss me after I'm gone?"

They both nodded then Wei Ying asked Lan Wangji and held his face and Omega kissed Lan Wangji's lips before hearing his answer.

As Lan Zhan came closer to Wei Ying, the omega captured Lan Zhan's lips and began a deep, passionate kiss.

Wei Ying's pussy started getting wet and throbbing then Lan WangJi notices Wei Ying's lovely pussy lips while wearing clothes when Omega is busy kissing Lan Zhan.

After removing their lips, Wei Ying pointed towards his pussy, "Gege, I feel a strange feeling like a current is running here. I want you to play with my cunnie and make me release my stress, so will you two help me?"

Wei Ying pulled up his shirt to reveal his hairless pussy and omega started rubbing and caressing his clitoris with his hand.

Wei Ying opens his pussy lips and shows them, "Gege, if you both don't want to touch my pussy, can you both kiss me? Please Gege, I beg you I want to release my pussy substance. Please touch my cunnie."

Both brothers look at each other in surprise, then Wei Ying starts playing with his clitoris in front of both of them.

Wei Ying lay down on the bed and started to seduce the two alphas by opening his legs widely and showing his pussy and anal hole to both of them.

The eyes of both brothers widened after seeing Wei Ying's pink pussy and a strange wave of current ran through their bodies.

Lan Wangji came next to Wei Ying and kissed the omega's cheek, and Lan Zhan kissed the omega's other cheek.

The two Lan brothers then start rubbing and squeezing Wei Ying's clothed nipples.

Wei Ying continues caressing his clitoris and the twin brothers begin caressing Omega's vagina up and down with their fingers.

Both Lan twin brothers opened the buttons and zips of their trousers and then slowly slid their trousers downwards.

Both Lan Brothers took their penises in their hands and started rubbing them on Omega's vagina.

Both the twin brothers together started inserting a finger of their other hand inside Omega's vagina simultaneously.

Both the twin brothers started rubbing their penises one by one on Omega's clitoris and with the other hand they inserted one finger each inside Omega's vagina and started fingering Wei Ying's pussy.