17. Teasing

Wei Ying put his hand down Lan Zhan's pants and pleaded in his seductive voice, "I want to cum gege. I want to ease my sensuality."

Wei Ying pulled out Lan Zhan's erect dick and took the tip into his wet hot mouth.

Lan Zhan moans, "Wei Ying, no, please try to understand. I can't betray brother with you."

Lan Zhan tried to push Wei Ying away, but Wei Ying took his entire penis inside his wet warm mouth then omega started sucking and licking alpha's cock while the omega even squeezed the alpha's balls in his palm.

While Wei Ying bobs his head up and down on Lan Zhan's dick, the alpha grabs the omega by the hair and puts the dick deep into his tight hot mouth and starts deep throating him.

Lan Zhan touched omega's deep throat with his cock and fucked hard for 10 minutes.

Lan Zhan squirted his semen inside Wei Ying's mouth during the blow job.

Wei Ying quickly swallows every drop of Lan Zhan's precious semen and both of them are panting heavily.

Wei Ying took Lan Zhan's hand and placed it on his omega pussy lips, then the omega rubbed hid clitoris with the alpha's finger, "Gege please calm my sexuality."

Lan Zhan bent down and pulled down Wei Ying's clothes and started licking Omega's vagina with his tongue.

Wei Ying's face turns red in front of Lan Zhan, seeing which the alpha is feeling even more excited because the alpha has also drunk beer.

Lan Zhan slowly starts playing with Wei Ying's clitoris with his fingers and then Alpha inserts two of his fingers into Omega's vagina and starts fingering.

Lan Zhan is licking Wei Ying's vagina with his hot tongue and the alpha starts fingering the omega's vagina rapidly using his two fingers, due to which the omega's physical pleasure reaches its peak.

Wei Ying squirts his vagina with great speed, expelling his fluid like a fountain and takes a deep breath and feels blissful on the bed.

Wei Ying hugged his Lan Zhan and they adjusted their clothes and held each other in their arms and then they both fell asleep peacefully in their warmth.

*********

Lan Wangji is busy on his birthday and he is busy with management conference events so Xue Yang cooks handmade vanilla birthday cake for Lan Wangji

Xue Yang said, "Ah, you're late again Lan Wangji."

Lan Wangji said, "Sorry Xue Yang, I was busy with the management conference."

Omega Xue Yang said, "Don't worry. Come, cut the cake, I'm hungry."

Lan Wangji said, "Xue Yang, how are you feeling after the breakup? I know it's hard to spend a day alone."

Xue Yang said in a sad tone, "I am already habitual. Xingchen did it for the betterment of his career. If Xingchen doesn't want to continue our relationship it's his choice."