12. Hurtful

**Wei Ying POV**

Wei Ying wakes up at night with a dry throat because his mother forgot to keep a jar of water in his room for the first time.

When Wei Ying opened the door of his room to go to get water from the kitchen, omega saw his mother shamelessly naked and sitting on uncle Lan Qiren's lap and having passionate sex.

Omega Wei Ying saw how shamelessly his mother is having sex with another alpha male so he remained stunned for a moment.

Wei Ying couldn't believe that his mother is cheating on Omega's own father, Wei Changze, with his best friend's dad.

While Lan Qiren is enjoying every sinful act with his mother, Wei Ying's eyes notice his mother and his uncle having shamelessly passionate sex inside the hall room.

Wei Ying felt strangely suffocated and then started crying continuously.

But Omega did not want anyone else to hear his sobbing, so Wei Ying covered his mouth with his own hand.

Wei Ying seeing his mother with another man under the same roof is like a nightmare for Omega.

It would have been very difficult for Omega to digest the fact that Wei Ying's mother was not having an affair with anyone else but with Lan Qiren.

Wei Ying wanted to run away from home at that time so that omega would never return here.

Wei Ying hates both of them and Omega never wants to forgive them, especially his own mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Cangse Sanren's POV**

From Cangse Sanren's perspective, she wants revenge on the Lan family for forcing her to live with them all along.

The Lan Twin sons have also controlled Wei Ying's life and according to Cangse Sanren's perception, her son no longer has many friends because of those pervert Lan twin brothers.

Cangse Sanren wants Wei Ying to go away or else her omega son will never leave those Lan twin spoiled brothers.

Cangse Sanren planned to drive her only son Wei Ying away from the Lan family so omega Cangse chose to wear an attractive outfit to woo Lan Qiren.

Cangse Sanren deliberately drank a lot of alcohol so that Omega could properly act as a drunk woman.

Cangse Sanren deliberately did not keep the water jar in Wei Ying's room because she knew that if her son saw his mother with Lan Qiren, Wei Ying would never share living under the same roof with the Lan family.

Cangse Sanren felt that by instilling hatred in her omega son's mind, she could easily send the omega away from here.

Cangse Sanren succeeded in her plan and Omega had been yearning for sex for many years, so Lan Qiren fulfilled Omega's wish.

Ever since Wei Changze recovered, he has completely lost his interest in his omega wife Cangse Sanren.

Wei Changze always avoids returning to Lan house and being intimate with his wife.

Wei Changze mostly goes out for work so that he does not have to answer the questions of his omega wife.

Wei Changze could not see that Wei Ying is also suffering because of his father's disabilities.

Due to impotence, Wei Changze lost interest in his wife but even today he loves his only son very much.

Cangse Sanren wants to satisfy her ego as well as her sexual desire, so she wants to have sex with Lan Qiren again and again.

Cangse Sanren also wants to see that Lan Qiren has to face the crime of betraying his wife Lan Yi and his two sons for the rest of his life.

Cangse Sanren wants to ruin the Lan family so Omega will never agree to marry Wei Ying with both Lan twin brothers.

Even Cangse Sanren accepts Lan Qiren's wish to become a bed warmer but does not approve of marrying his son to Lan twin jades.

Cangse Sanren's desires have taken over her mind so Omega Cangse also wants to live a luxurious life like Lan Yi.

Cangse Sanren now wants everything for herself and one day omega Cangse will take away everything that Lan Yi has.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Lan Wangji's POV**

All of them are unaware of another person who is watching them from the 1st floor and that person is none other than Lan Wangji.

Lan WangJi watches every sinful act between his father and Wei Ying's mother from the 1st floor.

Lan WangJi suddenly wakes up to the sensual sound of lust when someone is moaning so loudly that Lan WangJi followed the source of the sound and came out of his room to look down at the ground floor.

Lan Wangji saw Cangse Sanren naked and having sex in his father's lap.

Lan Wangji watched as Cangse Sanren continued to bounce up and down, causing omega Cangse to moan loudly in lust and pleasure.

Cangse Sanren is shamelessly moaning and making sexy sounds and kissing Lan Qiren like crazy.

Lan Wangji has already watched many adult films and porn, due to which Alpha Wangji knows sex education very well.

Lan Wangji witnesses his ideal father Lan Qiren betraying his family for the first time by teaming up with Cangse Sanren.

Lan Wangji's tears fell at such inopportune moments that Alpha felt suffocated by the disgusting scene.

What if Lan Wangji's mother Lan Yi returned to their home? What if Wei Ying also found the two of them engaged in such a despicable and shameless act?

Lan Wangji cries in his mind, thinking, "Dad, why did you do this? This Omega is so evil and she ruined everything. How dare you bloody wicked omega? Congratulations Cangse Sanren for ruining us today you got succeed but you will have to pay for it. You think that by doing cheap things you will drive us away from Wei Ying, then this is your misunderstanding and an illusion in your mind."

Lan WangJi thought to himself and wiped his tears, "Wei Ying, sorry, but this all happened because of your mother so don't blame me for Cangse Sanren's punishment in the future."

It is a difficult night for both Lan WangJi and Wei Ying as both of them were unaware of each other's presence but they both also bear witness to their parents' sinful actions.

This time is very difficult but one day because of everything there will be a big change occurs in their life.

===============

To be Continue...

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your COMMENTS too.

Follow me on Wattpad for more Fanfictional fantastic stories of Wangxian and Xianwang.

Neha22333

Storyline By :-
Neha