Maya Bishop

All of the team have already left on the storage facility fire. There's only Captain Lawrence, Charlie Irwin and Snuffy Souza at station 19. This takes place during S3 E12.

Captain Lawrence: Damn it herrera hot headed probie.
Door creaks open.
Snuffy: Cap there's a little girl, Hi whats your name?
.....
Charlie: Are you hurt? Do you need help?
Captaun Lawrence: Hey your scaring her, come over here and sit next to me. Snuffy get her a drink of water.
Maya ( over the radio) Captain herrera... cap... I need a rapid intervention team to recover a firefighter.
Mia: Maya??
Captain Lawrence: Irwin prepare to sound the bells for a fallen firefighter.
Irwin: But he's retired?
Captain Lawrence: What was he doing when he died... venting a roof sound like an active firefighter SOUND THE DAMN BELLS!!
Snuffy: Youve upset her now, hey kid wait...
Mia: please don't hurt me i didn't mean to do something wrong.
Snuffy: Hey I won't hurt you no one will, a friend of ours just died thats all.
Mia: My friend died she got hit by a car.
Snuffy: Awww Well I'm sorry, how did you feel after?
Mia: Upset but I couldn't show it my dad thinks its weak to cry.
Snuffy: Well I can tell you its not weak to cry and sometimes when someone dies we also feel mad, thats what that old guy is feeling right now.
Mia: He lets you call him old??
Snuffy: maybe not lets me, don't tell him. I'm Snuffy by the way whats your name?
Mia: I'm Mia.
Snuffy: You know Maya?
Mia: She's my big sister. I came here because I need her help.
Snuffy: Well why don't you come and sit back at the table with us and wait for her, she'll be back soon.
Mia: Can I sit with you?
Snuffy: Ofcourse kid come on.
Captaon Lawrence: Hey sorry if I upset you...
Snuffy: Mia her names Mia.
Charlie: Well sorry if we upset you Mia.
Snuffy: Hey captain do you think you can radio Bishop ask her to come back here ASAP, thats who she's waiting for right.
Mia: uhm yeah.
Captain Lawrence: (Over radio) Captain Bishop this is captain Lawrence back at station 19, we have a situation was wondering how long you're going to be?
Maya: (Over radio) Probably gonna be another hour we need to help with clean up.
Captain Lawrence: Anything you can do to shave down that estimate, bit out of my depth here.
Snuffy: Uhmm ignore him we're doing great just need you back here ASAP.
Maya: Copy that, you heard them 19.
23's captain: Hey if you need to get back we can handle this.
Maya: Are you sure?
23's captain: Yeah you're people did most of the work and they all lost someone dear to them, go deal with the next emergency we got this.
Maya: Thank you, OKAY 19 PACK IT UP.
In the fire truck
Gibson: So what do you think is going on at the station.
Maya: I don't know could be alot of things.
Emmett: Hey Andy you okay?? I know that a stupid question.
Andy: Then why did you ask it?
Maya: Emmett leave it.
Back at the station
Maya: I take it there still upstairs.
Vic: Hey how is she?
Gibson: She's just lost her dad how do you think she is.
Travis: shouldnt someone go check on her??
Emmett: I'm leaving it like captain Bishop told me to.
Gibson: Me too but if one of you want to risk it go for it.
Maya: Captain Lawrence whats going on?
Snuffy: We uhm have someone here to see you.
Mia: Maya!!
Maya: Mia?? What are you doing here.
Looks around nervously
Maya: Hey you can trust the people in this room i promise.
Mia: Its dad  he's shouting at me and he keeps hitting me even when I do nothing wrong.
Maya: Where does he hit you sweetheart??
Mia: My legs or my bottom.
Maya: Okay come with me.
Mia: Where are we going?
Maya: Into here, this is my office because I'm the captain of this station okay can I have a look where he's hitting you so I can see if there's any bruises?
Mia: Uhmmm
Maya: Dont worry no one else can see i promise.
Mia: Okay.
Maya: Right there is some bruises but thats okay.
Mia is it?
Maya: Yeah look why don't you go back out there and find them guys who were looking after you earlier i need to make a couple of phone calls.
Mia: Yeah okay.
Hears Andy crying
Mia: Hello... what are you doing up here?
Andy: Who are you kid and where did you come from?
Mia: I'm Mia, Maya's little sister i was just in her office but she said she had to make some phone calls so sent me back to them men but there's lots more people up there now and I don't want to go up there.
Andy: How old are you?
Mia: 12, why?
Andy: Just wondered how you got up here.
Mia: The same way you did the ladder. Are you okay?
Andy: No no im not.
Mia: Did you also know that guy who died?
Andy: What?
Mia: Whilst we were waiting one of they guys explained how a friend of theirs died and thats why one of them shouted, he was mad, did you also know him?
Andy: yeah they guy who died was ny dad thats why I'm sad.
Mia: One of my friends died she got hit by a car but my dad would'nt let me cry, he said it was weak to cry and that i had to be strong and push through it. I was only 8 at the time.
Andy: Its okay to cry when someone dies, come here we can cry together if you like.
Mia: Thankyou.
Andy: I'm Andy by the way, i didn't know Maya had a little sister.
Mia: Yeah I got that.
Maya: MIA, I told you to go find the other guys who looked after you earlier.
Mia: I'm sorry there was so many more people up there, im shy.
Maya: So what we just lying up here?
Andy: Dont see why not we always do this.
Maya: All right move over let me in.
The rest of the team eventually come to join you.