Everyone knows

Maya: MIA!! Come on car, I'm dropping you off on my way to work, I have that turnout race thing on Thursday so we are training for that today.
Carina: Okay Bella I will see you later, see you afterschool bambina.
At school.
Maya: Come to the station after school  have a good day kiddo, be careful.
As Mia walks through the school hallways to find her friends everyone is staring at her and laughing at her. She finally gets to her friends.
Mia: Everyone is being wierd today.
Charlie: Maybe its because of all these on the walls?
Mia goes over to the walls and see's pages from her diary.
Mia: Someone read my diary, Someone has my diary.
Elle: Who had access, is it in your locker or school bag?
Mia: No I keep it hidden at home. One of you guys took my diary, who?
Tao: Whoa I know this is alot but you can't go around blaming us.
Darcy: Is it true?
Tara: Are you Pregnant?
Lilly: Come on guys leave it out you can see she's uncomfortable.
Elle: Wait, you knew?
Mia: I need to get out of here, I can't be here. Help me.
Boy: I have an idea follow me, not you guys unless your really quick at running...... didn't think so.
Lilly: Let me know your okay later?
They head towards a fire door.
Boy: Just go out there go down the first flight of stairs and stand just underneath this platform bit. When you hear the door close you should be safe for like 15 minutes.
Mia: Okay thankyou.
Boy: If you go across the field you can get into the woods that are at the back of the school.
Mia: I'll find my way, thankyou again.
Boy: Go.
As Mia leaves the boy pretends to fall and make it look like he opened the door on accident.
Teacher: Hey, you alright? What happened?
Boy: I fell, i'm so clumsy accidentally knocked the handle on the fire door.
Teacher: Are you okay?
Boy: I think I hurt my ankle pretty bad.
Teacher: Come on lets get you to the nurse.
Mia has made it into the woods and starts walking in the direction of the apartment. A little later Maya gets a call from the school.
Maya: Hello Maya Deluca Bishop.
Principal: Ahhh Mrs Deluca Bishop i was just wondering if Mia was okay she hasn't turned up to school today.
Maya: Oh right yeah I was supposed to call at 8am didn't realise the time, she had pains this morning in her stomach so she's gone to the hospital with my wife, she should be back tomorrow.
Principal: Ahh right okay I hope everythings okay and I will see her tomorrow then. Have a good day ma'am.
Maya: Yeah you too sorry again. Ughhhh.
Jack: Woah captain you good?
Maya: No im not good, could you give me a minute?
Jack: Uhh yeah sure.
Maya calls Andy.
Maya: Hey Andy can you do me a favour? Can you check our apartment i just got told that Mia never went to school this morning but I dropped her off so I just need to know where she is.
Andy: Yeah I'll go round and check now should I bring her to 19 if she is there?
Maya: Please if you could that would be awesome. Your a lifesaver thankyou.
Andy: Yeah my shift is almost over anyways I would have been going to the apartment anyways.
Maya: Right you did the night shift, sorry my head is mashed.
Andy: Its alright im heading out now I will let you know.
Maya: Yeah thankyou bye.
Andy: bye.
Mia makes it to the apartment grabs a water bottle filled with water and shuts herself away in her bedroom. She starts ranting to herself.
Mia: I don't know how they found my diary? Which one of them was it? I thought I could trust them all? How could any of them do this to me? I just want to disappear. My life is over its a mess. Why did he have to hurt me?
Andy: SOBRINA!!! SOBRINA!!! MIA ARE YOU HERE? Mia? Ohh sobrina what happened?
Mia: Eve- Everyone at school k-knows.
Andy: What about the twins? How?
Mia: One of my so called 'friends' who were around this weekend stole my diary, it had everything in there its the one place I could put all my thoughts and feelings about everything. It goes as far back as to what Lane used to do to me, and now everyone knows everything.
Andy: Ohhh Sobrina, come here...... I know this is hard buy Maya knows your not at school and she wants me to take you to the station.
Mia: Please tía no, please.
Andy: I'm sorry Mia, come on grab your stuff lets go.
The drive to 19 is silent, Mia and Andy don't say a word. Andy text Maya to let her know she had Mia.
Andy: Mia, come on we're here. Just talk to her tell her the truth she will understand.
Maya: YOU, go sit in there NOW MIA!!!
Andy: Hey give her a break and listen to her dont just shout, she had a good reason.
Maya: See you later Andy.
Mia: I'm sorry Maya, I didn't know what else to do i felt like I couldn't breathe, the walls were closing in on me.
Maya: Hey look at me take some deep breaths, what happened?
Mia: Everyone at school knows everything.
Maya: What do you mean everything?
Mia: They know what Lane would do to me, they know how I've been feeling and what I've been thinking, they know about the r@pe. They know about the pregnancy, they know its twins. They know everything.
Maya: H-how?
Mia: One of my ' friends' that came around on Saturday stole my diary I dont know which one but they did. They've read it then printed it out and stuck it all around school.
Maya: Come here, im sorry for shouting but I was worried sick about you. This is why you have a mobile, you should have called me I would have brought everyone made sure we found out who it was.
Mia: And made more of a scene yeah great idea, im already the s!ut let me be the baby too.
Maya: Okay well I would have come and picked you up by myself in the car. Made no scene at all. Take today off just chill with us today and tomorrow me and you and probably Carina are going to go in to that school and have a word with the principal, deal?
Mia: Deal. What about my friends?
Maya: Dont talk to any of them until you know who did it.
Mia spends the rest of the day being cheered up by 19, when their not on calls. Ben is on desk duty so she always has him. The next morning at school.
Principal: Mrs Deluca Bishop's and Mia, I have a feeling I know what this is about.
Maya: Then lets cut straight to the chase, what are you doing about it?
Principal: Well seen as we don't know who it was at the moment we are just making sure that everyone knows that this was not right and that anyone caught saying anything nasty to Mia here or online will be punished.
Carina: We have a list of 9 names who it could have been, Mia.
Mia: Here, this feels so wrong their my friends.
Principal: Your doing the right thing Mia.
Maya: And if they really are your friends and they didn't do it they will be there for you once we figure out who did do it.
Carina: So obviously we need a new plan.
Principal: Well your around 5 months right?
Mia: yeah, just over.
Principal: Right because its twins the guidance changes so actually you could have only stayed in school up until 6 months anyways. My thoughts are leave early so don't come back until September when your in year 10. Take the time to get into a routine and get your head round being a parent and by the time you come back I will make sure no one will say a word to you about anything that was in that diary.
Maya: would that not put her behind?
Principal: Well as your probably aware Mia is very smart as long as she keeps up with her maths, English and science I have no doubt that she can pick up the rest when she comes back. She's ahead in all her classes.
Carina: Okay so we have a new plan.
Principal: And I will get to the bottom of who did this.
Maya: Thankyou for your time.
Principal: Your very welcome, im just sorry this happened, Mia good luck.