Bonus Chapter

So I'm going to include a small time skip inbetween season 5 and season 6 of 3 months. This chapter is a couple of things that happen in those 3 months.
2 weeks after the last chapter.
James: So you're explaining to me what happened at the firehouse.
Mia: Yeah I know it was alot. Basically you've read the news stories about what happened with my tía and this guy. She was looking for someone who had a bad experience with this guy and she did and now she doesn't have to go to court. Maya has stood down from captain back to lieutenant so that she can help me with Aaron and Andy. Uncle Travis is basically running for mayor so that Dixon might not be mayor. Any questions??
James: Who's Dean Miller??
Mia: He was a firefighter at 19, he died in an explosion, he was like one of my uncles like the other are. His death was hard for everyone and Pru was his daughter.
James: That makes sense.
1 month after the last chapter.
Carina: Bambina what are you going to wear to this date tonight?
Mia: Oh no, no, no I completely forgot about outfits. All my nice clothes are either stretched or have baby sick all over them.
Maya: Well come on then get yourself and the twins ready lets go shopping.
2 hours later:

Mia: I can't believe this is happening

Mia: I can't believe this is happening. I'm actually going on a date, you know after the twins I never thought something like this would happen. I never thought I would be going on a date.
Maya: To be honest I didn't think this would happen either. I mean your 14 but if this is what you want then I can't stop you. I'm not going to be like dad.
Carina: Dont worry Bella, the bambina has her head screwed on.
4 hours later there's a knock at the door.
James: Mrs&Mrs Deluca-Bishop is Mia ready?
Maya: She's just finishing up but your more than welcome to come in here and wait.
Carina: So what are your intentions with Mia?
James: Uhmmm?
Maya: Carina relax. And I was the one who was gonna be like Lane.
Mia: Please tell me you two aren't being embarrassing.
Maya: I'm not.
Mia: I'm so sorry, come on lets go.
Maya: We expect her back by nine.
Carina: And we expect you to walk her to the door.
James: Huh okay....
Mia: Lets get going.
At the restaurant.
James: Here you go madam let me get the chair.
Mia: Whatever they said forget it. You're trying too hard.
James: With the chair?
Mia: No, madam really??
James: Then what should I say?
Mia: How about Mia? Or kiddo?
James: Lets go with Mia. Some water Mia?
Mia: Yes please.
Waiter: Can I get you guys started with any starters?
Mia: No i'm okay thank you I'll have a 2 course meal.
James: Yeah I think we'll go to main courses and then dessert.
The date goes well and James takes Mia back home and walks her to the door.
Mia: You know what's next right?
James: No, what comes next?
Mia: You have to face the firehouse, all my uncles and aunties, just be glad my Uncle Jack left.
James: When will this be?
Mia: I don't know we can work it out between ourselves. We can wait for a bit or we can just get it over with.
James: I think I'll wait.
Mia: You mean you want to put it off.
James: Yes absolutely.
Mia: I wouldn't mind doing this again.
James: I would really like that.
Maya: Ahh look who's back.
Carina: Ahh to be young and in love.
James: I'm going to go but I really enjoyed tonight.
Mia: Me too and I think its for the best. Bye, text me when you get home?
James: I will but you do know my mum's coming to pick me up from outside right?
Mia: Dont ruin the moment.
2.5 months after the last chapter. James and Mia have gone on another date and are now officially dating. Today is the day that they are telling 19.
Sullivan: Alright we're all here, whats this about?
Travis: Yeah whats this thing that couldn't wait?
Mia: I have something to tell you and I need you all to promise not to go completely off the deep end.
Ben: You know we can't promise that.
Mia: Me and James are dating each other.
Vic: Awww our firehouse baby has her first boyfriend.
Travis: So what are your intentions with Mia?
James: Uhmm to be with her and make her as happy as she makes me. And hopefully one day we can be a family.
Andy: Awwww, thats so sweet.
Sullivan: Uhmmm I'm not buying it.
Mia: Well you guys just need to get over this because this is happening. You guys are my family give James a chance and if he hurts me you can go full hulk on him, but give him a chance to show us how much he cares about me and the twins.
Ben: you know what Mia is right we need to at least give him a chance.
Travis: You owe these two a thank you
They just saved your ass.
James: Oh I will be forever grateful. 
Vic: Oh and your expected at every party from now on.
A few hours later.
James: Wow that was alot.
Mia: Yeah sorry about that.
James: So we don't have anymore days planned so I'll see you at school in 2 weeks?
Mia: Yeah I'll see you there. Ready to go into year 10.
James: Yeah I'll see you then year 10 is going to be so much fun.
Mia: Yeah and stressful.