Tensions rise

Season 4 Episode 9.
Mia: Hey uncle Travis... whats up you look pissed.
Travis: Its Vic, she's meant to be my best friend but I've just caught her comforting the guy who killed my husband and before you say anything yes she knew before.
Mia: I'm sorry you know Auntie Vic and you have been friends for ages I don't think she would hurt you on purpose.
Travis: On purpose or not SHE SHOULD'NT DO THAT!!
Mia runs away
Travis: AGHHHHHHH
Ben: Mia, hey are you- whats up.
Mia: No please don't hurt me I know your angry but don't hurt me I can go away i'll not bother you please.
Ben: Dean just keep your eyes on her a sec im going to get Andy.
Dean: yeah you got it.
Mia: sobbing and curls into a small ball in the corner.
Ben: Andy I need you in the lounge now its Mia I don't know whats up with her but she has lost it.
Andy: Crap!!! Hey Mia its tía do you know where you are?
Dean: She's shaking she's scared.
Andy: Yeah but scared of what?
Vic: Woah whats going on?
Andy: Mia's scared but we don't know why.
Mia: T- Tra- Travis.
Andy: Find me Travis now.
Ben: I'll find him.
Vic: Mia what about Travis what did he do.
Mia: H- he was a- angry at you, H- he shouted and.... I was r- right back with d- him.
Andy: He should know by now not to shout around Mia.
Dean: I don't think he will have realised, he would shout around Mia willingly.
Ben: Found him.
Andy: Do you want to explain?
Travis: Shit, Hey Mia its Uncle Travis I'm sorry I didn't mean to shout at you or even near you. I was so caught up in the moment but look look around we're all here and I promise no ones angry.... not with you anways and no one's going to hurt you not whilst we're here.
Mia: Promise.
Andy: Hey Mia look at tía Andy come here, No one is going to hurt you. Come on come with me and have 10 minutes in my bunk calm down. Yeah.
Robert: I'll fetch a glass of juice down.
3 days later Maya is back. At breakfast.
Andy: Travis would you eat day old sushi for breakfast??
Travis: Sushi is great and i would, i have.
Maya: You two are soul mates and your both on aid car today.
Travis: What both of us??
Maya: Thats what I said.
Mia: I don't know how you can eat that its raw fish ewwww gross.
Later that night after the locker room scene before Travis does the phone thing.
Mia: Uncle Travis catch me.
Travis: Woah woah okay what are we doing?
Jack: We were playing tickle wars but she's uhm had enough clearly.
Vic: Aww were these two idiots messing with our mini Bishop.
Mia: Are you two friends again?
Vic: Yeah we are.
Travis: Were getting there, hey do you want to come and help me mop the beanery.
Mia: sarcastically I could think of nothing else better to do.
Ben: MIA!!!! I need your help again.
Vic: What is he doing?
Mia: Trying to show Joey and Tuck that their homework is easy but he hasn't got a clue either sooo its quite funny actually. COMING!!!
Season 4 Episode 10
Maya: Mia wake up its an important day.
Mia: excitedly whats so important about today?
Maya: Its the Covid 19 Testing station at the station so I need you to stay out of the the barn today unless absolutely necessary.
Mia: Your serious right now?
Maya: Yes its a serious time Mia we are in the middle of a pandemic what has gotten into you today?
Mia: Nothing, leave I'll be ready in 15 minutes.
Maya: Something is definitely going on with her.
Carina: She's at that age Bella its what they do dont stress we will get through it.
Maya: I can't deal with her today.
Carina: We will do it together okay?.... Bambina come on lets go.
Atthe station
Andy: Sobrina hey how are you today?
Maya: She's moody dont know why.
Andy: Have you tried asking her?
Carina: Yes to no avail we just get its nothing dont worry about it.
Mia spends most of the morning in the gym its a Friday so she doesn't have school.
Jack: Heyy mini Bishop, do you want to come help me and Uncle Dean with the ppe checks.
Mia: Sure I've got nothing else going on today.
1 hour later
Vic: Carina is on the warpath, hey Jack how's Marsha doing?
Jack: Still no change which I keep trying to tell myself is a good thing, I just hope we get lots of calls today.
Dean: Who needs calls when we have the whole community coming to get their nostrisl swabbed, tell me again why we are letting aload of strangers into our well maintained bubble.
Vic: Because we are in the middle of a pandemic and we are first responders its kinda our job.
Mia: Everything always comes back to this pandemic and im sick of it.
Dean: Okay what is going on with her today?
Everyone is out on the call Travis is dealing with his parents and Jack is with Inara and Marcus. Mia is sat on one of the bunks in the bunk room.
All: over phone happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Mia, Happy birthday too you.
Mia: Thanks guys but how did you know?
Lilly: The student portal thing it shows you everyone's birthdays.
Nick: What did you get present wise anything nice?
Elle: What are your plans are you having a party at the firehouse?
Isaac: You have to tell me if you get any good new books.
Mia: I will Isaac dont worry and thers no plans because no one knows.
Darcy: Wait what do you mean?
Mia: No one knows, Maya must've forgot because I haven't had one happy birthday apart from you guys.
Lilly: Aww Mia I'm so sorry I didn't know.
Mia: No im glad you guys did this thank you I only turn 13 once right...... I'm sorry guys I'm gonna go but uhm thank you can't wait to actually finally meet you all soon hopefully.
Tao: Happy birthday again.
Tara: Call again later?
Mia: That would be nice.
Mia was stood with Ben and Andy when Marsha woke up, after she runs off crying.
Andy: Hey sobrina talk to tía Andy..... MIA!!!
Mia: I just want to be alone.
There's a knock on the door Andy opens it.
Andy: Hi can I help you?
Nick: Yeah can I talk to Maya Bishop please?
Andy: You know we are in the middle of a pandemic right? You shouldnt be out.
Nick: Fine then I'll tell you I wouldn't be surprised if Mia never forgave any of you for what you've done.
Andy: WAIT!!! You know what wrong with Mia?
Nick: Yeah she feels shit that's what's up with her. I get your firefighters and first responders but thats no excuse you don't realise how much pain you have caused do you?
Andy: Who are you? And what are you going on about?
Nick: My names Nick im a friend of Mia's, im talking about the fact that its her birthday today, she's turning 13 its quite a big birthday and no one has organised anything for her. No cards or balloons or presents, I get you can't really throw her a party but you could still do all those other things to show her you love her. This is her special day and you guys have ruined it.
Mia: Nick....
Nick: Hey im sorry i just couldn't keep quiet, you deserve more than this you know and I don't even know you that well. I'll see you when school starts up again and I posted a card through earlier.
Andy: It will have gone in the quarantine room she can have it in 48 hours, its protocol with the pandemic.
Nick: Well uhm we all signed it.
Mia: How?
Nick: We all met up a couple of days ago we didn't break the rules we passed the card around we all used gloves and we used sellotape to seal it. I'll talk to you later.
Mia: Yeah bye Nick, and thank you for what you said and telling them I'll call you guys around 8 ish.
Nick leaves.
Andy: Sobrina... come here im so sorry about this i didn't know.
Mia: I don't even think Maya remembered.
Andy: Come on. Let's go break the news.
Mia: This is not about me, I've been angry all day because its all been about this pandemic but now Marsha's awake. Thats the best birthday present ever maybe god made me suffer because he knew he was gonna let Marsha pull through.
Andy: Maybe but you shouldn't have had to suffer all day because of it we can make it so you also get some attention on whats supposed to be your day too. Come on.