Travis and Vic

After Andrea Deluca dies.
Maya: Mia im sorry but I need you to stay with Andy just for a couple of days.
Mia: Thats okay I'll be okay just look after Carina.
Maya: Just remember rest your ankle and keep up with your school work.
Mia: Andy maya said..... woah im gonna go.
Andy: Oh no, Sullivan what are we going to do?
Robert: She knows we were together.
Andy: Yeah but i didn't want her to see that..... hey Mia sorry about that?
Mia: Maya wants me to stay with you because she wants to focus on Carina but I think I'm going to as Vic and Travis because as much as I love you tìa you and Robert are just getting back together so there's probably going to be a lot of that and I don't want to walk in on that.
Andy: You don't have to to that.
Mia: No uhm I'm going to do that because I really love you tìa Andy but I do not need to see that.
Vic: Hey kid whats up?
Mia: Can I stay with you and Travis for a while, Maya wanted me to stay with Andy but she just moved back in with Robert so there's alot of you know what and I don't wanna see that and you were my next call, please.
Vic: Of course you can well for me anyways obviously we'll have to ask Travis too.
Mia: Uncle Travis!!
Travis: Whats up trouble why so loud?
Mia: Can I come and stay with you for a bit Maya wanted me to stay with Andy whilst she looked after Carina but her and Robert just moved back in with each other....
Travis: Yeah okay I get the picture just stop, ofcourse you can.
Season 4 Episode 7
Andy: Listen up nineteen Maya has asked me to step in as captain until she comes back from helping Carina, that being said Mia is still going to be at the station. Maya thought it would be better for her not to see Carina like she is so she is staying with Vic and Travis for a little bit. Warren you are on desk duty so when we are not here look after her. Make sure she rests her ankle and does her school work, when we are in the station its all our jobs. She might not be Maya's kid but she's her little sister she's a firehouse kid lets rally in this time of need. NINETEEN.
All: NINETEEN.
Knocking on door
Ben: Uhm j- just one second. What happened sir?
Sir: Oh its my own fault i-i've cut fabrics hundreds of times but today I was distracted and then the phone rang and the fabric cutter just went over my finger.
Ben: Well uhm have a seat... it looks like it got you good just tell me if it hurts.
Sir: Ow yeah that hurts.
Ben: okay well the good news is you don't have any nerve damage but you are going to need a hand surgeon. Just keep pressure on it whilst I call ahead.
Sir: what uhm no I can't can't you help me I read that the Seattle fire department had a mobile OR.
Ben: i- its no longer in commission.
Sir: I can't go to the hospital my friend lost his partner they uhm went in with chest pains, 3 days later he was in a vent and a couple of days after that he was gone, I can't go to the hospital. I live with hiv. I'll just put some ice on it and hope that it heals uhm thankyou.
Ben: Wait no, wait, wait I can help just promise you won't tell anyone.
Sir: I promise.
Ben: Mia you aren't seeing this okay?
Mia: Well can you help me move my stuff to somewhere else then, I won't have the guilt of lying to anyone then.
Ben: yeah uhm just go through there I'll be back in a minute.
Later that night
Vic: I thought you were asleep?
Mia: I am going to sleep in a minute I was just talking to my friends.
Vic: Oh its plural now?
Mia: Yeah Lilly introduced me to her friendship group and now there mine too. You seem happy something happening in your life?
Vic: Never you mind go to sleep, Travis is going early tomorrow to take you home he's already cleared it with Andy.
Mia: Auntie Vic, Carina's really struggling isn't she? Don't lie to me they came into the station earlier I could see the hurt in her eyes.
Vic: Yeah she really is, she's just lost her baby brother that alot to get your head around add ontop of that the pandemic and everything and Carina is what you get. But she'll be okay we will all make sure of it. Get some sleep.
Season 7 Episode 8
Mia: Morning Ben, Robert, Dean Andy said I could set up in here you guys don't mind do you?
Dean: We don't mind mini Bishop but we are going to be talking about the lawsuit is that okay?
Mia: Yeah I'm on mute half the time anyways and if I need to come off mute ill give you a heads up.
Ben: Good idea, by the way you do maths right have you got any clue on this its Tuck's homework I swear they've changed maths since I was last at school.
Mia: Let me see. Oh I could do this with my eyes closed.
Ben: There is no way that makes sense to you.
Dean: Let me have a look. They start solving the maths problem done.
Ben: What there is no way you two got the answer using their method.
Robert: Check it.
Ben: Check it.
Dean: Do they not do this on the board are you jealous doc?
Ben: Okay well can you both explain this to me because I still don't understand.
Dean&Mia: Yeah come on lets go back to school.
Later Andy drops you off at the hospital with Maya and Carina.
Mia: Maya, Carina!!!
Maya: Hey there she is, you been doing you schoolwork?
Mia: Yeah.
Carina: You been resting that ankle?
Mia: Yeah. Whats Uncle Jack doing?
Maya: Well you know how he lives with Inara and Marcus and Marsha, well Marsha has Covid, they thought she was getting better but she's not so Jack is helping Marcus see her and hopefully that gives her the push she needs to get better.
Mia: Do you think it will work?
Carina: Well studies show that seeing a loved one does help and whats the harm in trying hm?
Maya: Go stand over there with Inara for a minute I just need to talk to carina but I need the helmet back off Jack.
After Maya and Carinas moment
Carina: Come on then bambina.
Maya: We'll take you back to the station say bye to Uncle Jack.
Mia: Bye Uncle Jack I hope she gets better soon.