Its time!!!

Just pretend the conversation between Chief Ross and Maya didn't happen. Mia is 8 months pregnant in a couple of days. Its a Saturday Mia and Lilly are at the apartment with Carina. Her phone starts ringing. I know there probably abit big but its what came up in Google so....
Carina: Arizona there is no way I can come in for any patient I have Mia and Lilly here.
Arizona: Carina its Patricia, she's asking for you.
Carina: Shoot, uhm okay give me like an hour.
Arizona: Thankyou I owe you big time bye.
Carina: Bye, GIRLS!!! I need you to go to Station 19 or to Laura and Leo's i need to be at the hospital.
Lilly: Mum and Dad are-
Mia: Its fine we can go to 19, go to the hospital.
Carina: Are you sure i can drop you at the station?
Mia: No get to the hospital we will be okay.
Carina rushes to the hospital.
Lilly: Are you sure we're going to be okay?
Mia: Yeah the station isn't far we will be fine.
They start walking to 19. At 19 Maya and the team have just been called to 460 Ryder Avenue. About halfway into the walk.
Lilly: And its not like we're even in year 10 yet, we should not be getting this much homework. What do you think?
Mia: H-honestly I don't mind homework, we're in school we're going to get homework. AHHHH.
Lilly: Woah, Woah hey whats going on? Whats happening?
Mia: Ahhhhh, I've got pain in my lower stomach, Ahhhhh.
Lilly: This can't be happening, could this be Labour? Do I need to call an aid car?
Mia: No, it could be pain or braxton hicks. Mia's waters break.
Lilly: Or not. Here sit on this bench, im gonna call Maya.
No answer from Maya.
Lilly: Okay she didn't answer I'll call 911.
Aid car 57 responds because 19 and 23 are busy at the sugar factory.
Paramedic 1: Coming through, make soom room for us please.
Paramedic 2: If you're not needed please clear out and disperse. What we got.
Lilly: My friend she's 14, 8 months pregnant with twins boys her waters broke thats when I called 911. Her sister is Captain Maya Bishop over at Station 19.
Paramedic 1: they're on a big fire at the moment we will get a message to her, in the meantime lets get her to the hospital. Are you a sister?
Lilly: No im her best friend and the baby's auntie.... its complicated.
Paramedic 2: Are you riding with us?
Lilly: Can I? My mum and dad went over to my grandparents on the next state because I was supposed to have a sleepover with her tonight.
Paramedic 1: Yeah you can come on lets go.
Mia: One more thing, if you don't want to be shouted at b-by an angry Italian take me to Grey Sloane not Seattle Press.
Paramedic 2: You heard her John, get us to Grey Sloane.
Hunt: Incoming what we got?
Paramedic 1: 14 year old girl 8 months pregnant in active labour.
Hunt: Okay bay 3, Healm page Robbins and Deluca Bishop. Mia its Owen how we doing?
Mia: Oh yeah great, loving life over here.
Hunt: Sarcasm is good, get the gurney out we got it from here. Lilly stay uptowards her head hold her hand, she might squeeze it really bad.
Lilly: Shes already doing that.
Healm: Robbins and Deluca Bishop are in a surgery.
Mia starts crying more.
Hunt: Healm go get one of them we need them.
With Maya and the team after the sugar factory.
Captain of 57: Captain Deluca Bishop, Station 19 you there?
Maya: Go for Captain Deluca Bishop.
Captain of 57: Our aid car just got back from a call, it was your sister she's  gone into labour she's at Grey Sloane.
Maya: WHAT?? HOW LONG AGO??
Captain of 57: About 30 minutes ago.
Maya: Shit!!!
Robert: Captain go I can step in, go.
Andy: Yeah come on we can take you in the engine ours is packed up already.
Maya: I can't the Chief is already out for me.
Robert: She'll understand go.
Andy: 23, LETS GO!!!!!
At Grey Sloane.
Robbins: Hunt this better be important.
Hunt: Sure is Robbins.
Robbins: Oh god right okay Mia I'm gonna check you over now, okay?
Hunt: Where's Carina??
Robbins: Just transporting the patient to her room before coming down into the pit to give me a hand.
Hunt: Okay well I'll go and take over from her, what floor??
Robbins: 2nd, okay Mia your 6cm dilated. Lilly you doing okay there?
Lilly: Y-yeah perfectly fine.
Maya: Mia i'm so sorry we were at a big fire, wheres Carina??
Lilly: She got called into the hospital we were walking to 19 when it happened.
Robbins: Yeah Sorry about that. She is on her way.
Carina: Robbins whats the problem?? BAMBINA!!!
Maya: Looks like we meet them today.
Lilly: Aren't you glad you listened to my mum now?
Carina: So glad.
Robbins: Right im just going to do checks on my other patients, we'll get you moved upto a room and I'll be back soon. You're in good hands, Carina just keep an eye on how dilated she is and come get me when she get to 9cm.
Maya: Lilly do your parents know?
Lilly: Shoot no they don't, I completely forgot how late is it?
Carina: Its like 7pm.
Lilly: Oh im dead.
Maya: Why don't you let Me and Carina take over and call them.
Lilly: Yeah I'll do that now.
Carina: How close to the station did you get?
Mia: Like halfway.
Carina: And this is why I should have driven you to the station.
Maya: Might have been a better idea, but its done now atleast we didn't miss this.
3 hours later Laura and Leo are also at the hospital, Mia is now in her own room and has made it to 9cm so Carina goes to get Arizona. After another agonising 1 hour in labour Twin 1 was born.
Arizona: Okay Mia one down come on you can do it, on your next contraction push!!
Mia: Ahhhhh.
Arizona: Push!!
Carina: Come on bambina.
Mia: Ahhhhh!!!
Arizona: Push, keep pushing, your almost there, one more big push!! Ah oh my god.
Carina: Arizona what is it??
Arizona: Umm okay there's no easy way to say this but twin two..... is a girl.