Back to normal

A couple of days after the tornado the school have called all students into the hall a year group at a time.
Principal: So the D block is completely off limits its not structurely okay after the tornado. So we are prioritising years 11, 10 and 9. Take Friday and the weekend off and come back Monday, exams will resume but probably in the class room. The hall is still okay but we're trying to keep that for year 11's.
Student: What if we don't want to come back?
Student: Yeah, i don't think I can come back, I think I've got that that soldiers get, uhm...
Mia: PTSD? Its a real thing. Anyone can get it not just soldiers.
Principal: Obviously we would love for you all to come back, however if you think you need to change schools your more than welcome. We will be offering council services for anyone who thinks they need it.
Student: So there will be no year 8's or 7's?
Principal: No, they will be doing their lessons online again and then we will rebuild after these exams are over. There might be some disruptions in classes after exams but we will try to keep it to a minimal.
Student: So can we go now?
Principal: Yes you can go i hope to see some familiar faces on Monday.
Lilly: Well I'm staying.
Mia: Me too, might see if Maya can get me back in with Diane again.
Nick: Yeah I might take the counselling there offering. Is that weak of me?
Elle: After what happened no.
Darcy: I'm not excited to come back but only you guys could put up with me so I'm not going anywhere.
Lilly: Well we gotta go my mum wants to talk to you.
James: Do you want me to come with you?
Mia: No its okay, I'll call you later.
At Lilly's House.
Laura: So I'm just going to get straight to the point, after the tornado I realised I can't do it I can't look after the twins.
Mia: O-Okay, what now?
Laura: Well I was thinking there's that nursery in between ours and yours maybe we can look at getting them in there?
Mia: I don't think I can afford that.
Laura: Well we could help me and Leo this is kinda my fault, and they are our grandkids.
Mia: Yeah I can ring the nursery and see if I can get them enrolled.
Laura: Get a meeting and we can all go and see what quote we can get for them both.
Mia: Yeah I will.
Laura: I can carry on looking after them for a couple of weeks.
Mia: Okay, right I'm going to get home I will see you all soon and I will contact the nursery.
Carina's pov that night when she goes to see Maya at the station.
Beckett: Ugh, the Italian let me go get Bishop.
Andy: Just ignore him.
Maya: Yeah im good at that.
Carina: I was just telling Andy that I saw Jack this morning.
Maya: At the hospital?
Andy: Yeah it seems he finally got his wrist looked at.
Carina: Yeah he's not doing well. He, he needs help.
Maya: Yeah that was clear when we found him drunk, under a tree handcuffed to Eva's bed.
Carina: I thought he was your friend.
Maya: Yeah he was then he left. I need a workout.
Carina: Maya don't let Beckett get in your head. Have you found a counselor yet?
Maya: No. I'm sorry I haven't done everything on your timeliness Carina, but I'm living in my own personal hell and my co-workers are now gossiping about me behind my back, and my captain is treating me worse than how I got treated when I was a probie. And now my wife can't have my back because she has decided that I am unstable. Im going for a workout.
Andy: I-Im sorry I'll call Jack again and then try and talk to Maya.
Carina: Yeah well if you do get through to her tell her that right now I am the only one being there for Mia and the twins and it's hard, so hard. Tell her that I need help too I need help raising that wonderful teenager at home and the twins.
Andy: Is Mia and Aaron and Andy okay?
Carina: No they're not and if Maya had talked to her at any point this afternoon she would know that.
Andy: Okay I will try Jack again, talk to Maya and then call Mia and make sure she's okay.
Carina: Well at least her tía could do that wish her sister could too, also tell Maya not to be surprised if she gets home and James is there again I've said he can stay on the sofa he's being a really big help with the twins which in turn he's being a really big help with Mia.
A couple of days later Maya, Mia and Carina still aren't talking. The twins are now enrolled in the new nursery, and Mia is back at school.
Charlie: Morning Mia, how's it going?
Mia: Terrible is it too early for the twins to be teething because we were finally getting somewhere and now they're up like every hour again.
Elle: I dont know i can Google it.
Mia: Thanks.
Nick: Are Maya and Carina helping you?
Mia: More like Carina and James, he's being amazing.
Tao: Is Maya still not okay?
Mia: No if anything she's getting worse.
Tara: That sounds like alot, we're all here to help you.
Mia: Thankyou, I just don't know what to do anymore, I'm acting like more of a grownup than she is.
James: Yeah she is being a bit of a
b!tch. Sorry not sorry.
Mia: Its okay she is. But I need her right?
Nick: We better get to form.
Mia: Yeah he's right. I'm fine I'll be fine.
James: I'm really worried about her.
Isaac: Then do something about it, we can all help keep an eye on her.