Sorry/ Remember me

A couple of weeks later Mia is now 6 months pregnant Maya and Carina are arguing about the dad for their baby.
Maya: MIA!! Come on lets get going im late.
Mia: See you later Carina.
Carina: Bye Banbina.
At the station.
Mia: Tía Andy!!
Andy: Sobrina!!
Mia: What are you doing here?
Andy: I'm subbing for auntie Vic today.
Mia: Yayyy, I mean not yayyy but you know. Ughh I just want you all back together.
Andy: I think we will be soon. I hope so anyways.
Maya: Andy line up.
Andy: Ohh better go dont want to get on the wrong side of the captain.
Crisis one call to 2046 center drive.
A little bit later.
Maya: Hey you, what you doing?
Mia: I am doing some schoolwork whilst practicing my breathing.
Maya: Wow Queen of multitasking.
Mia: Yeah well I've nearly finished with my schoolwork.
Maya: Ahh right makes sense, then what?
Mia: I don't know make pasta or go to the shop im craving strawberry ice cream.
Maya: Thats a new one.
Mia: yeah I know tell me about it.
Maya: Right well I will just be in the beanery if you need me.
10 minutes later Engine 19 requested to 2046 center drive.
Mia: Wait isn't that where Andy and Travis went on the crisis one call.
Maya: yep.
Beckett: Will the kid be alright here on her own?
Sullivan: Mia will be okay, she's been here long enough.
Maya: And she won't be on her own Carver is staying behind, probie let's go.
A little while later.
Carver: Mia someone's at the door wanting to speak with you.
Mia: Ughh okay im coming.
Sophie: Hi.... I know you don't want to see me or talk to me but I just needed to apologise.
Mia: You think you can apologise for what you did?? There was a reason I hadn't told people I wasn't ready for everyone to know. It was my decision to tell people and you took that away from me.
Sophie: I know, I stabbed you in the back and I went against everything that a friend should have done.
Mia: I thought you were getting shipped off to your grandparents in the UK?
Sophie: Yeah im going today my plane leaves at 6pm they're probably looking for me right now.
Mia: Well maybe you shouldn't have come here, look I really hope you get whatever it is sorted but I dont want to see you ever again.
Sophie: I get that and I deserve that I just wanted you to know that I am sorry....
Elle: SOPHIE!!! Mum and Dad are outside in the car with your luggage go, go now.
Mia: I didn't ask her here.
Elle: I know, meet up at the weekend? I really need to go.
Mia: Yeah I'll see you at the weekend. I'm going back upstairs.
Boy: Hey Hi sorry, do you remember me?
Mia: uhmm yeah hi you're the one who helped me get out of school that day.
Boy: Yeah my names James, uhm I just wanted to check on you, make sure your okay. I found out your sister worked here but its took me a while to work up the courage to come over here.
Mia: Yeah no i get that, uhmm can you come with me into here. Carver won't allow you to come upstairs with me but I need to take a seat.
James: I just wanted to introduce myself properly and check on you.
Mia: I'm glad you did, I wanted to know who did that for me that day I wasn't expecting to have to stop going to school so early. I thought I would have more time.
James: So stupid question alert but how have you been?
Mia: Everything hurts, I can't stand for more than 4 minutes at a time, one minute I'm happy and one minute I'm sad and angry. And Maya my sister is keeping track of how many new cravings I have with a tally chart.
James: I'm just glad you have people around you. And your friends what happened with them?
Mia: Well we found out which one it was they got sent away to live with their strict grandparents and the rest of them are still close with me and we are still friends.
James: I'm sorry if this is wrong but maybe I could ask them just once a week for updates on you, I just..... I want to make sure your okay and the baby's.
Mia: Yeah you could do that or you could just text me online.
James: Oh I don't have any of that stuff I mean I have a phone but its mainly for games. I can call people though.
Mia: Wow okay thats uhmm thats one way of asking me for my number. Okay you know what to hell with it, thats my number call me once a week we can have a chat and I will get my friends to pass on the message when I've had the twins.
James: I would uhmm like that.
Maya: Woah what is going on in here?
Mia: Maya this is James he's in my year at school, he's the one who helped me get out of school the day that my diary was plastered all over the walls.
James: Thats right Miss Bishop, I just wanted to make sure she was okay.
Maya: Its Miss Deluca Bishop actually and now that you've seen she's okay you can leave go on off you go byeee!
Mia: MAYA!! I'm sorry I will text you or call you later. He was being nice you didn't have to go off on him like that.
Maya: Ohhhh someone has feeling for the new boy on the block.
Mia: What no I don't we're just friends and he's been a good friend and you've just completely ruined that so thanks alot.
On the phone.
Lilly: Hey so my Mum may have bought a pram.
Mia: I don't need a pram yet, we have 3 months until my due date.
Lilly: Yeah tell my mum that. She wants to start the nursery at our house soon.
Mia: Then I need to get on with my nursery at the apartment.
Lilly: You know what I'm surprised, Carina's an OBGYN isn't she?
Mia: Yeah she is?
Lilly: then shouldn't she know that they can come early especially with twins.