Covid 19

The morning before season 4 Episode 1.

Maya: Typical I just get her enrolled into the school near the firehouse and a pandemic comes meaning she's still got to learn from home.
Mia: Who are you talking to?
Maya: Carina on facetime.
Mia: Hi Carina I miss you.
Carina: Miss you too bambina.
Maya: I DONT KNOW WHAT IM GOING TO DO.
Mia: Maya please be quiet i can't hear what my teacher is saying.
Maya: Ughhhh.
Carina: Hey Bella breathe we will get through this look I have to go ill talk to you later bye.
Maya: Bye love you.
Carina: love you too.
The next day
Mia: Tía Andy.... are you okay?
Andy: I will be now your here my little sobrina.
Maya: Mia 15 minutes go set up.
Mia: Where am I going?
Maya: Sullivan's old office hes not using it you may as well.
Andy: I'll take her come on.
Later that day after Andy's eulogy
Mia: That was beautiful.
Andy: Thankyou Mia.
Maya: Mia have you done all your school work?
Mia: Yes I've been done hours Maya.
Maya: Then go help Vic please she's mopping the beanery.
Mia: See you soon tía.
The next shift
Vic: Hey here again.
Mia: Yeah.......
Maya: Where else can she go.
Vic: Okay, Okay bossy much.
Mia: Dont even get me started.
Mia goes to join the street showing their love to station 19 with Covid protocols.
Mia: Thankyou for telling me they came up here, I better get back.
Unknown: Wait you know Station 19?
Mia: Yeah the captain is my sister im Mia... Mia Bishop.
Unknown: You were in my English class earlier im Lilly, you're new to the school right?
Mia: Yeah I had to be taken out of the care of my mum and dad so Maya took me in but she needed to get me in a school closer, this week was supposed to be my 1st week.
Lilly: Well im gonna throw this to you i don't know what you have to do with it but it's my Instagram follow me. I better get back inside.
Mia: Yeah i'll talk to you later.
Back at the station
Maya: Mia what were you thinking?
Mia: What?
Maya: I told you to stay inside you can't go out.
Mia: Actually your wrong we can go on walks i don't know why your so angry I took every safety measure possible, plus it was kind off for school which by the way I only have one piece of homework to do which im going to do now.
Maya: MIA....
Its about 3pm Jack and Dean have just seen the tiger in the barn.
Dean: VIC DONT GO IN THE BARN... NO ONE GO IN THE BARN.
Vic: Miller im right here why are you yelling why is he yelling.
Jack: Vic no stop.
Vic: WHAT, WHAT WHAT.
Jack: Tiger.
Dean: Mia get out of the barn there's a tiger.
Mia: A- a what?
Dean: Its okay just go to the reception... Vic get out of there, oh no.
Maya: What, whats going on.
Mia: Maya what do we do im scared.
Vic: Hey kid its okay I've got you.
Maya: Just stay still.
Jack: No they should probably move.
Maya: Okay come towards us slowly, slowly.
Dean: HEY, big fella you want meat yeah well come on then come and get the meat yep thats it, they're just bones you want this juicy red meat yeah come on then. Its working its working, get them out of there.
Maya: Okay quickly but quietly come here i got you Hughes I got you.
Jack: There we go Uncle Jacks got you.
Maya: Hey you okay?
Mia: i- I can't b-breathe.
Maya: Okay your having a panic attack someone get me Warren.
Jack: I'm on it.
Maya: Hey Mia give me your hand okay I need you to breathe okay feel my heart beat your okay.
Ben: Whats going on?
Maya: She almost got mauled by a tiger and is now having a panic attack, help her.
Ben: O- okay Maya take a step back. Mia hey can you hear me, yeah look around okay were all here okay your safe your not hurt I know its scary but I'm gonna facetime Tuck and Joey so they can see the tiger maybe you should get a video for your friends.
Mia: How did you know I made a friend?
Maya: You made a friend?
Ben: Come on that phone has been glued to your hand since you got back from your walk and I saw how you and thay girl were laughing.
Maya: Which girl?
Mia: Her names Lilly she was the one that mentioned you had gone up her road and they were doing the clap thing so that's how I knew you would be there. She's my age in alot of my classes online and probably will be when we go to school.
Maya: Oh.
Mia: We've been messaging on Instagram, before you ask it was all safe i didn't touch anything she gave me directly or anything.
Maya: Come on then get a video for her to show her a real tiger.
Ben: We're all here your safe, we'll protect you.
Later that night
Mia: Maya you wanted to see me?
Maya: Yeah, I just wanted to apologise for earlier. You were right I could see you had took every precaution and I emailed your art teacher and she said she'd asked you all to make a poster on something, im guessing that was yours?
Mia: Yeah after that me and Lilly both made one, we worked through our luch hour so that they would be finished.
Maya: And your right technically you are allowed to go on walks as longs as you have a mask and stay six feet away and I know you also wore gloves and a disposable apron.
Mia: So your not angry anymore?
Maya: No im not angry and I have some good news...... Carina's moving in with us!!
Mia: Really?
Maya: yeah Ben convinced her and we've both done a covid test to make sure we were clear before moving in and we are so its happening.
Mia: So we're going to be like a proper little family?