The SPD

Season 4 Episode 5.
Maya: Mia, me and Andy are home.
Mia: I'm just finishing my English work I won't be long.
Maya: So is Sullivan coming?
Andy: I think so, yeah.
Maya: Oh.
Andy: Someones got an opinion.
Maya: I'm- I'm not saying anything.
Andy: Laughs Maya you think you have a poker face but your face is playing 'twister.'
Mia: What are you guys talking about?
Andy: Your sister has an opinion about Robert coming over even though we are on the separation thing but she's trying to play it cool.
Mia: Well that never goes well. Wait rewind Robert's coming over?
Maya: Yeah, please tell me you are done with school I kinda invite the firehouse round after our 3 alarm this morning.
Mia: Its a good job I have a half a day.
Andy: What is it with these half days?
Mia: We can't do things like p.e, music, drama and food studies so they cram things like maths English and science in in the mornings so. Thats why I don't have anything to do on a Friday, for school anyways.
Andy: Me and Robert are kids but adults we are making our own rules for our marriage.
Maya: You know what I'm gonna shut my pie hole.... we are out of snacks.
Andy: I'm on it i will run to the store.
Mia: can I come i need some more pens and some more snacks for the cupboard.
Maya: She can for me, here £20 make sure she gets at least 2 packs of pens and a pad of paper please Andy.
Andy: Will do come on then trouble.
At the store.
Andy: Youve got to be kidding me.
Mia: thats a long line.
Andy: Yeah and im not waiting in it come on.
Mia: I can't just leave i still need my pens.
Andy: Do you not have any I'll bring you back another day.
Mia: Its fine ill just wait we're already here now anyways.
Andy: I'm not leaving you on your own.
Mia: I'll be okay I have my phone and I have legs I'll wlak back to the apartment after im done its only a couple of blocks over.
Andy: .... Okay but be careful remember keep your mask on and stay 2 metres away from everybody.
Mia: I will, go I'll see you back at the apartment.
Mia arrives back at the apartment just as Jack and Maya show up too.
Jack: Whats going on?
Dean: their daughters are being held in that house...
Mia: what against their will?
Travis: Still trying to figure that out.
Maya: Mia go into the apartment.
Mia: NO, im staying here.
Vic: Maya leave her we've got more important things to worry about, introducing our captain and 2 lieutenants.
Dean: We need to get in there.
Maya: Thats not how it works the police are on the way let them deal with it.
When the police get there.
Police: We got a call from the home owner said some woman was causing a disturbance.
Dean: A disturbance, their kids are being held hostage in that house.
Vic: Potentially, we just need you to ask him a couple of questions.
Police: we can't do that.
Dean: If this was two white kids you would be kicking down the door.
Police: What are you saying? If they want to come down to the station and file a missing persons report for your daughters then we can do that.
Vic: They already tried that.
Police: Look this is my scene and i need you all to clear out.
Dean: Do you smell that.
Jack: yeah I smell it.
Andy: Gas leak.
Maya: I'm going to call this into my station and if we are right this is now our scene.
Police officer pushes past Mia.
Police: Let me talk to your station.
Travis: Mia, are you okay?
Maya: There was no need for that.
Andy: She's 12, she's still a little girl.
Mia: I landed on my ankle funny.
Jack: Okay come on, im just going to sit you on the grass over here out of the way.
The kids start the fire
Sullivan: Thats more than a gas leak.
Maya: Travis get water on that, Vic make sure the neighbours get evacuated and Sullivan..... Sullivan?
Andy: Dean, Sullivan what are you doing?
Dean: I have to try and save those kids.
Sullivan: Yeah and im coming in there with you, there are 2 kids so we should both go.
Dean: Fine but I'm not waiting for you.
Mia: Uncle Dean, Uncle Sullivan!!
After the kids are rescued and Dean, Sullivan and the mum have been arrested.
Mia: 3 Black people just got arrested for basically nothing, that was scary.
Maya: Come on im taking you to Grey sloane get your ankle looked at properly, Andy you coming?
Andy: Uhmm yeah just to be sure.
Jack: The rest of us will go to the station make sure Dean and Sullivan have someone for when they get out.
Andy's ankle was okay but Mia had a bad sprain.

Season 4 episode 6
There is the nice moment when they hug outside of the police station, Mia is on crutches.
Maya: You guys don't need to be here today, you've had a long night.
Robert: Sorry to interrupt but uhm todays supposed to be the annual inspection.
Maya: No that's tomorrow I've got it in my diary.
Robert: Well so have I and until recently I was supposed to be the one doing it soo.
Maya: No, No, No please this can't be happening.
Robert: i dont mean to be selfish.
Vic: No, No your allowed to be anything you need to be today.
Robert: I need to make a good impression, I need this house to make a good impression. I-I can't lose anymore, I can't lose this house.
Andy: Look we can do this, we need to disinfect every space possible, is it possible to have a headache in your stomach.
Travis: I hate a stomach headache.
Maya: And you stay sat there.
Ben and Maya have just told the team about Carina and Andrew.
Dean: You could've had my back, their backs.
Maya: Someone find me Mia she's not on the sofa where we left her.
Andy: I'll find her.... you have had Maya worried sick. What are you doing?
Mia: I'm helping, I can't sit in there and do nothing when there's this inspection today instead of tomorrow.
Andy: If Maya finds out she is gonna kill me.
Mia: Well everything in here is done now, so you don't have to worry about it.
B shift: To be honest I've been keeping my eye on her she has done everything and she seemed okay.
Andy: Why didn't you tell captain Bishop or tell someone or stop her. Come on you down to Maya's office.
Mia spends the rest of the shift asleep in Maya's office.
Mia: Hi, sir you must be the battalion chief uhmm if you would like to just take a seat I'll get the lieutenant in charge to come down, sir.
Andy: Thankyou Mia just sit in reception rest that ankle I'll take it from here.