Oh No

At Seattle Press.
Nurse: What we got 23?
Theo: 13 year old girl fainted at school after P.e, no other injuries and no known causes, was out for around 15-20 minutes, very wound up.
Nurse: Bay 4, do we have a name?
Andy: Mia Avery Bishop.
Nurse: On my count 1 2 3. We got it from here get that gurney out of here.
Andy: Mia I will come and see you as soon as I can stay strong.
Nurse: Okay Mia because of your age we are trying to get a hold of your emergency contact until then can you think of any reason why you fainted? Have you been eating and drinking enough? Is there any chance you could be pregnant? Have you had any pains in your stomach recently?
Mia: No nothing like that i think I just ran too far and too fast I was trying to prove myself.
Nurse: Well usually that wouldn't make us faint, im just going to do an ultrasound make sure there's no mass or fluid that we should be worried about, this gel will be a little cool and now lets take a look, i'm just going to get a doctor for a second opinion. A little bit later. Okay Mia can you try and get a hold of anyone over the age of 18 a parent, guardian even just a friend, I think your bags here somewhere.
Mia: Do you need them can you not just tell me and let me go home?
Nurse: Unfortunately not we need to talk to an adult.
Mia: Yeah I can call someone, can you give me a little bit of time?
Nurse: Yeah ofcourse just press the call button when they arrive.
On the phone
Mia: Hey can you come to Seattle Press I was brought in and they now need someone over 18 to talk to, I would call Maya but she would flip.
Carina: Bambina why didn't they bring you to Grey Sloane?
Mia: I asked them not too i dint want you or Maya to find out but that seems inevitable now.
Carina: I'm on my way, where are you in seattle press.
Mia: Bay 4 in the ER.
Carina: I won't be too long I just need to talk to Bailey.
20 minutes later.
Carina: Bambina, are you okay? Why did they bring you in?
Mia: I fainted after P.e a couple of my friends had to carry me to the nurses office, I was out for like 15-20 minutes so tía Andy and Theo brought me to the hospital but then they had to leave because they were still on shift and then they did something so they could see what was going on and then she wanted a doctor for a second opinion and then that's when they asked for someone over 18.
Nurse: Ahh your here I'll just get the doctor and we can get started.
Carina: I'm an OB attending at Grey Sloane so I know what most of this equipment is for, why have you done an ultrasound on my sister in law and what have you found?
Mia: Carina your my sister infact no your more than that you and Maya are my legal guardians.
Doctor: Ahhh Dr Deluca good to see you again so there's no easy way to say this, Mia your pregnant....
Carina: But how she doesn't even have a partner she's not long since turned 13.
Nurse: Maybe Mia could shed some light on this situation, you came in about 4 weeks ago is that correct?
Mia: Yeah I did but whats that got to do with this?
Nurse: Do you understand what happened to you 4 weeks ago?
Mia: No what i do know is that the Internet said talk to the police so I did and then she said that we could wait.
Carina: Bambina what are you talking about?
Doctor: Mia's records show that she came in about 4 weeks ago with a police officer and we were asked to perform a r@pe kit.
Carina: Bambina talk to me okay, can you guys give us some time to talk?
Nurse: Yeah we will be back soon.
Carina: Bambima tell me what happened.
Mia: On yours and Maya's wedding day you and Maya were talking at the table and I went out to get some air and mum came out too. We got talking and we were about to come back inside but I got a text off Lilly asking for help so i went to her house as you know. I told you and Maya we had an argument well we didn't, when I got there it looked like half of Seattle was there the house kept lighting up different colours and I could feel the ground vibrating from the music every instinct in my body told me not to go in there and I almost very almost walked away but then I remembered Lilly's text so I went in to find her. I couldn't hear the person next to me unless they shouted but I eventually found her outside on the back garden, my plan was to bring her back to the apartment and she could sleep it off there, I very quickly realised that wasn't going to work. She was so drunk I got her upto her room and she was asleep on her bed I was sat in the chair in her room just making sure she didn't choke to death.
Carina: How did you know to do that?
Mia: Lane got drunk a couple of times mum was out of town so it was left to me. Lucas came into the room that's Lilly's brother he came upto me and was like hey sis im your Big brother im not going to let anyone hurt you, he had two friends and said to throw her out unless she wanted to watch like a p!rvert. They threw Lilly out into the hall one of his friends held my hands above my head and his other hand over my mouth whilst his other friend was on his knees at the bottom of the bed and pushed my legs apart. Crying. Lucas tried taking off my jumpsuit but when he pulled the bow and it didn't do anything he got angry, he scratched all down my sides. I bit the hand that was covering my mouth but that just made them more angry they shoved a sock in my mouth and then put a rope round my head I couldn't scream, shout or even say anything. He pushed his pen!s in me and went on for what felt like ages. When they were done they just tied my hands to the bed with the rope from my jumpsuit and left. Lilly found me the next morning and untied me and I just got out of there and ran home. I didn't know what to tell you and Maya I didn't understand what had happened so I just told you that me and Lilly fell out and then I fell asleep on a park bench. I googled it and it mentioned police I didn't want to with everything that was going on but I went there anyway I knew they would know what to do and then she brought me here for them to do the kit and then she brought me back home.
Carina: Crying, Bambina I'm sorry you had to deal with this all by yourself, you could have told us and we wouldn't have judged you, we would have believed you. Okay here's the plan we call them back in and tell them your transferring to Grey Sloane for the pregnancy, Arizona owes me anyways, then we are going to go home and just cuddle on the sofa or on the bed wherever and just watch movies. I'm going to take tomorrow off work and you aren't going to school tomorrow. We will tell Maya together because your right she's going to flip just not at you. Then me and Maya will talk with you and make sure you understand, you will have a scan and we will talk to the police with you. Your not alone not anymore, I've got you.