Everyone welcome......

Following on from last chapter. You thought all the drama was over? I think not.
Carina: What!!??
Maya: I though gender scans were accurate?
Arizona: They are the most accurate but there not 100% accurate.
Carina: It depends on the position of the Baby's and there could have been something wrong with the machine.
Mia: But we have no girl clothes we now have loads of boy clothes  but no girl clothes.
Maya: Its okay we can sort something out, its late we should get some sleep.
Laura: Maya's right get some sleep we can come up with a plan tomorrow, we're not going to get anywhere tonight.
Mia: But what about the baby's??
Carina: They need to go into NICU and be monitored because their early.
Maya: You'll get to go see them tomorrow but for right now you need to get some sleep.
The next morning.
Maya: Morning kiddo how you feeling?
Mia: It still hurts.
Laura: It will for a little bit, it will be uncomfortable too.
Mia: Can I go and see the twins??
Carina: Have some breakfast first bambina and a shower.
Maya: I'm just going to go and call everyone let them know their here.
Lilly: I've put it in the group chat, only Elle has replied at the moment but she says gongratulation and she can't wait to meet them. I haven't told them about the little surprise yet.
Carina: Come on lets get you in the shower.
The thing with Maya and  Carina in the apartment in episode 13 never happened. All of this is after the episode is over. Sullivan did tell her about Beckett's drinking but he's still the probie, Maya is still captain. For now......
Sullivan: Shoot i- I gotta go Mia had the twins just think about what I said chief please.
Natasha: Thankyou Lieutenant Sullivan I will.
Ben: Ahh uhm Miranda I gotta go to the hospital, Bishop just called Mia had the twins.
Miranda: Wait what seriously? Well come on then we gotta go.
Ben: What about the Pru?
Miranda: We'll just bring Pru with us.
Vic: Travis, we gotta go you coming? Emmett didn't know you were here.
Travis: Whats going on?
Vic: Mia had the twins we gotta go.
Emmett: Can I come too?
Vic: If you move now, lets go.
At the hospital.
Vic: Hey Gibson, you heard?
Jack: No I just have a balloon saying congrats for no reason.
Theo: Alright snarky.
Emmett: Yeah there was no need for that Jack.
Jack: Why is he even here?
Vic: Bevause we invited him alright.
Theo: Hes been nicer than you are right now.
Travis: Woah all of you just stop arguing. We're not going in until you guys just stop. Thankyou, hey how's the patient?
Mia: Alot better than you guys are going to be.
Andy: Maya and Carina just went to get the twins they shouldn't be long.
Ben: Hey guys hope were not intruding.
Mia: We wanted you all here otherwise you wouldn't have gotten a phone call.
Andy: Baby Pru i didn't know you guys had her today?
Miranda: Yeah we get her today..... and most of the other days too.
Andy: What???
Ben: Yeah the Miller's circumstances changed they thought it would be best if we took her full time and we still need to come up with suitable arrangements for holidays..... but yeah we have her full time.
Vic: Well congrats, does that mean we will be seeing more of her?
Miranda: It sure does.
Sullivan: Hey got here as soon as I can, congrats mini Bishop.
Mia: Thank you Uncle Robert.
Beckett: Hi Maya called me.
Jack: What? Why?
Mia: Because he's still a part of the team, play nice. All of you.
Carina: Oh everyone's here.
Maya: Guess we were gone longer than we thought??
Mia: Anyway now that everyone's here, there's uhm some news so you might all want to brace yourselves.... Twin 2 was actually a girl not a boy.
Vic: No way.
Andy: Shut up.
Jack: Your sure this time?
Miranda: I'm sure i read it right, I even re read it?
Carina: Yeah it wasn't you Bailey, Arizona said she was sure she saw two boys on the sonogram but we're sure twin 2 is a girl.
Maya: Who wants to hold them?
Everyone: Meee!!!
Carina: That is physically impossible.
Mia: Yeah you're going to have to take it turns again reinforcing the be nice statement.
Andy: How about this i dont mind waiting until later. I'll go to the store get some girl clothes and accessories.
Mia: Accessories?
Andy: Yeah pink and purple bottles and dummies and a blanket.
Travis: Guess its a good job you went neutral with the prams, and car seats and things.
Maya: Yeah tell us about it.
Theo: But not the nursery isn't that blue and green?
Carina: Well yeah but its all different animals and the clouds are neutral.
Mia: Plus we'll have redecorated by the time there 4 anyways they don't tend to remember things before then.
Carina: She does have a point.
Andy: You know if you were to tell us their names we could get personalised blankets.
Mia: Nice try Tìa, the names will be revealed once we get out of here.
Carina: Even me and Maya don't know their names.
Mia: Only Arizona knows their names because she had to for the hospital records and things. You'll all find out soon.
Three days later the twins and Mia have been released. Everyone is gathering at the Apartment.
Mia: so I think I've made you all wait long enough for the names.
Vic: I am so excited.
Travis: This is the best day yet.
Andy: I've already got the blankets in my basket literally just need to add the personalisation in and then I can buy them.
Mia: Okay so even though we thought twin 2 was a boy but turns out to be a girl, I've kept the original name because it still suits a boy or girl.
Jack: Come on just tell us.
Mia: So twin 1 the boy his name is...... Aaron Dean Deluca Bishop.
Beckett: Awww.
Sullivan: Mia that's lovely.
Everyone else is crying.
Beckett: Oh no I get it now that's only just dropped.
Mia: I-I it just feels right. I wish he could be here to meet him.
Jack: Hey I bet he's looking down on us right now and I bet he's got the biggest smile on his face.
Vic: And even though he's not here, Aaron will always know who he's named after we will make sure of it.
Travis: And we can tell him all the great and amazing stories about him and show him the photos and videos.
Sullivan: Here i got you some water.
Beckett: What about baby number 2?
Everyone just gives him a disapproving look.
Mia: Her name is...... Andrea, Evan, Deluca Bishop.
Andy: After me?
Mia: Well kinda but more after Uncle Andrew.
Jack: Oh shoot.
Carina breaks down crying.
Mia: We don't have to call her that it can be Andy but that will be who she's named after. Or I can change it I haven't  done the birth certificates yet.
Carina: Dont you dare. I really do like it and Andy is the perfect name for her.
Travis: Yeah because if we're at the station it will be Lieutenant Herrera anyways, because chief will bring you back to 19 I know she will.
Andy: I wish I had your confidence.
Mia: So everyone's okay with the names?
Maya: We all love their names.
Carina: And even if we didn't its not upto us, there your kids.
Mia: I didn't know wether her name would be too much.
Carina: No i like it. Infact I love it, and I love you bambina.